Chapter Fifteen~Bitter Betrayal

Chapter Fifteen

Mikey’s POV

Bitter Betrayal

I’m freaking out! Christa called Ray, oh Jesus what the fuck did I do, why did I fucking do that OH MY GOD OH MY FUCKING GOSH! I basically ruined a perfect…NO the same perfect relationship twice. One I slept with Ray and Two I messaged his girlfriend from his phone claiming to be him and denying the fucking baby.  I’m so dead, I know that the baby is Ray’s, I have no doubt in my head that it’s his so really accusing her of cheating and actually denying the child won’t do me any good . I feel so guilty, so dirty…How can I fix this?  I can’t fix this, I can’t fix this without everything coming out and ruining Rays life completely and losing my best friend forever. O man ‘m screwed

I walk of the tour bus and pace outside back and forth. Ray and Gerard sat on the bus waiting for Frank and Bob to return. I needed fresh air; I couldn’t breathe on that bus with all those people in the room. It was hard to get away from Ray without him worrying about me; I had to flat out lie to him just to get outside. Not like I wasn’t used to lying to him before.

I thought about telling Gerard about what I did, asking him what I should do next and letting him clean up this mess for me. But knowing Gerard, he would get angry and slap me…fuck he might even punch me what I did was so bad.  I also thought about just coming out clean to Ray with what I done and telling him about his child that he never knew he had, but I coward out of that Idea. I’m defiantly NOT telling Bob and Frank who wouldn’t do anything but criticizes me and make fun of us.

Yep I’m fucking screwed alright.

I sat on the ground and closed my eyes, what am I stupid? I must be right…So stupid so very stupid.

When I saw a taxi pull up I knew it was Bob and Frank, I stood to prepare to face Ray…The guy with a hidden baby. Frank and Bob trotted out the car, they both eyed me with suspicion they knew something was up and I bet they will try and get it out of me the best way they could. I looked at my heart monitor that was still attached to my arm; it was beeping but slowly maybe because this whole thing is upsetting me to the depths of my soul.

Frank walked up to me; he’s face actually looking worried I guess he heard the beeping because the next thing he said was “Are you alright Mikey?” I nodded once and aboard the bus without looking at Frank again.

Gerard was sitting alone at the kitchen table reading a book that I guess he picked up at the local bookstore earlier, “where’s Ray?” I asked looking around. Gerard looked up from his book and sighed as if he was annoyed, “He’s in the back he had a call from Christa…it was important apparently because she called like seven times why?”

“WHAT! He’s talking To CHRISTA?” I yelled, my heart monitor was beeping off the charts I felt dizzy, falling to my knees and breathing hard, remembering how Ray said he loved me and how he said he trusted me but now it’s all going to be but a distant memory because of my stupid plan…I felt hand wrap around me to pick me up “Mikey!” I heard someone scream as I went down for the second time on tour.

Ray’s POV~

I can’t believe how betrayed I fell right now, my heart literally sunk to the depths of mus stomach. Christa just called me crying and yelling at me, confused on what was going on I tried to calm her down.

Eventually when I got her calm she explained to me what was going on, she told me that she was pregnant and that when she told me about it I blew her off and denied our child which makes no sense to me since I haven’t seen not one text from her or anything talking about a child.

I calmly explained that I never received a text from her or even knew about our baby but she was fixed on the idea of me sending an imaginary text to her which I swear I didn’t but she doesn’t believe me at all.

Finally I got her to forward the message I sent her back to me and was in awe when I saw it. Clear as day right in front of me was a text sent from my phone denying a baby that I never heard about. I looked at the time that it was originally sent, 9:08 am this morning…I thought about where I was and who I was with this morning and remember that I was chilling with Mikey at the hotel…But Mikey wouldn’t have…would he…

Tears sprung loose in my eyes and my body began to shake, Mikey wouldn’t do that to me…would he…he would never…

The links started to connect and it started o all make sense to me, Mikey was trying to sabotage my baby, my life everything.

Angry quickly took over me as felt the bitter pain of betrayal. I thought Mikey was better than that I thought he loved me? Obviously if he loved me he wouldn’t have done this bullshit to me. What the fuck is the matter with him! What the fuck is the matter with me? I loved…Love him but he hurt me…he hurt me so bad I don’t think I could forgive him for this.

Quickly, I close the back rooms door and walk over to Gerard Frank and Bob who was huddled on the floor over something. I kept hearing this horrendous beeping that stung my ears and gave me a ringing head ache. I walked past Gerard not glancing at what they were doing or asking what that noise was and walked to the tour bus door.

“RAY!!” I heard Gerard yell but I ignored him and slammed the tour bus door, and began to walking. I don’t know where I’m walking to or why but I just started walking.