Chapter Twenty One Night Romance (Last Chapter)

Chapter Twenty

One Night Romance (Last Chapter)

Mikey’s POV~

A few months, 10 weeks ago, I was in love...with my best Friend, he was the kind of guy you'd fall for the first day you meet him; Tall, smart, handsome, shy, humble...perfect...I always loved him, ever since I looked into his hazel eye . He was willing to love me, perfectly willing, he really did want to love me to but...I pushed him away...I pushed him away twice, and now he's really gone.

Today is the last day before his wedding, the day before his commitment to the best thing he has ever had, I was of course invited to the wedding even became his best man...but as much as I say i'm okay to him, the fact still bothers me...although I say I'm over him and that I'm not in love anymore...it's all a lie, There will always be a big hole where Ray stuck his knife into my heart and dug out ever bit of emotion, love or even memory I had of us two.

I sit around, although I'm Ray's best man, I haven't really talked to him in over 2 weeks...maybe more than that. He has yet to call me, text me, email me or come and see me. Everyone else in the band are busy with their relationships; Gerard prosed to Lindsey the other day, Frank just announced that Jamia is two weeks pregnant with his child and even Bob has found a girlfriend...or what he likes to call "A friend who he happens to know and like." So I rather keep my distance from them and their lovey dovey-ness for a while.

With no one to hang out with, I spend my days in my room, alone and bored...waiting for at least one call from my best friend. 

At first, I was mad at Ray for not calling, I thought he had forgot everything that I've gave him, I've did for him...I thought he was trying to forget the past...but... how can he forget about the time we shared? how can he forget about that one night...the one night of emotion, expression freedom...the one night of romance? I will never forget it, it was the best night of my life and will always be the first night I actually felt free and...happy...

The room was painfully quiet, it was mind numbing...mind destroying...I could get up, I could watch T.V. , play music, Invite people over...but...I just don't feel like doing anything anymore...it's over, all over...

Oh don't get me wrong, after being alone for some odd months I've actually gotten used to being lonely, I finally accepted the fate of loneliness...it's just, the fact that everyone is getting married...and me...I'm just sitting here, hiding out...waiting for what may be the worst night of my life. Depressing man!

I laid on my bed  thinking, thinking about death and how it must feel to die. I wondered who would miss me and who would come to my funeral to weep over the corpse that once possessed a humble soul. I even thought about what my tombstone will read:

"Here lies Michael James Way, 

born September 10, 1980. 

He was a brother, a lover, a friend, a son, and a idiot who only cared for himself"

Yep, thats how I imagine it will be, the sad part is...I really don't care, I really don't care if 200 people come or only just Gerard and My mother.../i don't care anymore...

I was on the verge of sleep when the door bell rung and I heard an urgent knock at the door, quickly I got up and slowly made my pace to the living room, it was 8:00 at night so I don't know who would be at my door. 

The knocking grew louder and more urgent, I shuffled to the door and yelled "I'M COMING!!!"  making it to the door, I looked through the peephole because this is Jeresy, you don't just open the door in Jersey...you'll get shot doing that crap.

When I looked through the peephole, my heart dropped and my mind race, my body started to sweat and the nervous kicked in, there standing on my porch was Raymond Toro looking down so his face wouldn't be visable.

Slowly, I wrapped my now sweaty hand around the door knob and opened it, "Ray, you're supposed to be at your party tonight...why are you here?" I asked looking at him.

He still had his face down as he pushed me inside my house, "we need to talk" he yelled at me closing the door and taking his coat off.

I shook my head and said "If it's about the wedding then I already got my shit ready, the suits at the cleaners and the rings are in my bathroom...don't worry okay I'm all se-"

He stopped me before I could finish by pressing his warm lips onto mine...a feeling so shocking and amazing that it send electic pulses through my face...a feeling that I missed for so long.

I put my hands on Rays chest as he pulled me closer, and pushed away "What the fuck Ray what are you doing!" I screamed at him, my cheeks flushed.

He walked back up to me and said in a low whisper "I'm just finishing something that I never ended" he grabbed my waist and brought me to him lips again, this time kissing me more passionately and rougher.

The pleasure of kissing him again ran through me, I almost didn't want to stop but i pulled back a little and said "but what about Christa? the wedding?" I kissed him again and wrapped my arms around his neck, totally giving into him now.

He pulled back a little and said, "That can wait for now...right now I'm following your brothers advice..."

I shook my head, what kind of advice did Gerard give him...and why would Ray listen to Gerard? 

I pushed away from him again and said "this...this isn't right Ray...I c-can't I just..." 

He cut me off again and then said "I told Christa everything! I told her about us and the one night...about how much I loved you, how much I still love you...she told me to go, go find you and make you love me again because it was obvious that at that moment my heart wasn't with her...She said that one day if I wanted to give it another try then call her up...me and her are friends mikey...friends its over and now I know what my heart says...it says It wants you...I want you." 

I smiled at him big and ran back up to him, smashing my lips against his and holding his waist. "Ray, I love you...I love you and want you, I never gotten over you and I never will. I want you too."

He smiled and pulled me into him again.

kissing me once...

which soon lead into our new one night romance...