🤍chapter_1🤍

Note- a sorry with regular updates. Yes guys you heard it right this story will be updated regularly unlike my other stories. So do votes and comments and let me know what you feel about it.

Started from 15-6-2021
*********

Excel college (DELHI)

A bunch of girls are gossiping standing in a corner right behind the piller.all of them were looking very rich and beautiful but they were totally spoiled.

"Hey did you seen him? I think he must have gone by now. It's 3.00 after all." Navya said while checking her watch.

"No, no he can't go. Usually he left the college at 3.15 pm so that means we still have time to see him." Mukti said tapping the shoulder of a girl who was rolling her eyes being so irritated.

"First of all, i am not at all interested in whatever you're talking about and secondly do the honours to tell me for whom we are waiting." A angry rich spoil brat soha roared at her desperate friend. She was very very rich that's why she always flaunt herself and show off her richness. Her expensive clothes, costly bags and branded watches always make every girl in the college envious of her.

"Actually guys i don't know for whom you're waiting and why did you stop me from going?? Do you know how bad i felt when you guys almost coerced me to lie to my mummy. I have never did that before." A very beautiful girl complaint in her soft yet slightly angry voice.

"Nandu i know yar you have never been like this but you know why i stopped you from going because i want to show you my crush whom i am following since first day of my college." Navya said pleadingly and beautiful girl just covered her face making girls of her own group drool over her big beautiful ocean eyes.

"Please nandu please wait for one more minute. I promise if he won't come till then, i won't stop you not even for a second." Mukti pleaded and nandini sighed deeply and folded her arms on her chest annoyingly.

"I am not going because you're my friend otherwise i don't have any interest in any boy."soha just laughed on nandini making her feel sad and mukti and navya confused.

"Do you think nandini even if you're interested any boy would look at you when i am around. Just look at yourself nandini." Soha mocked and for once nandini check herself out, she look herself from head to toe, beautiful long brown hairs and neatly tied in a fish-tale, her beautiful libas kurti and plazo which was perfectly lingering to her perfect slim body and lastly her beautiful jaipuri ballerinas. Though she was rich enough to complete with soha but she don't like to show off still her ethereal beauty can make anyone mad about her and her innocence which did nothing but add positive points in her personality.

After checking out herself she look at soha who's hairs were open and her costly dress that was barely covering her modesty and her expensive hand bag that contains nothing but make-up equipments and her watch which was brand new. Nandini still didn't felt bad because she knew her father provides her everything he can.

"You're right soha, you're too beautiful but still i will say i won't allow any boy to intrude in my life without my permission." Nandini said
In very calm and composed voice making navya and mukti smile on their friend's kindness.

"Oh nandini you can fall in love with the handsome boy they are talking about but remember he is just a commoner and soha khurana is not intrested in any commoners. My dad is on 2nd position in this city and you know who the first one is............. "
Soha flaunted and mukti and navya nod horizontally.

"Who soha................" Mukti and navya both asked in unison.

"Mr.raj malhotra and he is not only no1 in delhi and very sucessful in india and his business is so wide, i mean all over the world.so please nandini, mukti and navya you can keep those boys because all of you deserve commoners but one and only exclusive piece i will get." Soha derided making mukti angry but nandini hold her hand stopping her.

"We didn't get you, which exclusive piece you're talking about??"

"I am talking about the most eligible bachelor of delhi, son of mr. Raj malhotra and my future husband. You know what my father is a very good friend of raj uncle so i know somehow my father would get me the groom i always wanted." Soha said flaunting herself.

"Ohh really means you love him but what about his choice, are you really sure the son of a business tycoon would get involve in arrange marriage." Navya finally said in very mockery tone making soha angry.

"Shut up you navya!!! I love him since i was 8 years and do you think in delhi he would get more beautiful girl then me. Baby men are just toy they just want our body and i know how to control them. So you don't worry about my dream boy. You just play with your commoner and after some years just marry a commoner and spend your rest of the life with his kids." Soha seethed sharply and went out making navya and mukti laugh.

They become silent once nandini hit their heads lightly.

"Why did you make her angry? Just let her be the way she want to be. If she wanted to marry a rich man then let her." Nandini said.

"I don't understand nandini how can you stay so calm when she insulted you for no reason. Don't know what she think of herself. She thinks she can rule anything in this world by the power of money. I am happy admiring my commoner arey i can even sacrifice millions of rich spoil brat. Don't know when he'll come." Mukti said dreamingly.

She suddenly pull nandini's face cloth making her face clearly visible and nandini look at her with questionable look.

"Arey nandu you are most beautiful girl in the college so maybe he would look in our direction i don't mind even if he stare on you after glancing at me. I am satisfied with one glance by him." Navya said and nandini rolled her eyes and fix her face cloth.

"He is a topper who got scholarship every year so i think we should think about being like him and remember if he would have been noticing girls like this then he would have never achieved what he is achieving right now." Nandini said and start walking.

Mukti and navya were still in the haze of her motivational speech and then Suddenly they look at the library gate which was just in front of them and a very handsome boy come out of it, wearing casual t-shirt and plain jeans. His hairs were perfectly jelled and in his right hand he was wearing a simple leather watch making him look simple and sober. They both started to drool over him totally thinking about nandini who was also walking in the same direction. While walking nandini just crossed him in a blink but turned to him at very next second when the corner of her dupatta got stuck with his watch.

While walking he also turned and found a very soft hand gripping his big wrist, he was about to take his hand back but found her fighting with the lace which got stuck with his watch. She was just looking at his hands trying to get her dupatta free while he was just look at her ocean green eyes which were filled with kohl. He did nothing but stare into those beautiful eyes which were complaining slightly to god, after lot's of struggling she finally smiled but he could only seen her frown ful forehead getting plain. Without even looking at him she turned and walked out while he was just looking at her discarding figure when he heard his friend's voice who was calling him from last 2 minute but couldn't be able to recognise as he was very busy staring a beautiful girl who has beautiful eyes deep as ocean.

"Manik"

**********
******
How's my chapter??

Updated 2 or 3 times in a weeek.

New idea and new story support me.

Do votes & comments.

Did you like my idea??