🌞chapter_19🌞

Guys a very important thing is taking place in my life that's only why i am neglecting writing, once i will complete my work then you'll get lot's of updates of my new orignal books.

*******

"Raj there is a good news......the new project manik sir has started, it's been passed by all investors. It's good to be double happiness for our company here we've got the deal and there manik sir." Krishna happily inform mr.malhotra making him smile while nodding his head affirmatively.

"Krishna it's good that our company got the deal but manik is not sir for you. He is my son that means he is your son also. So don't call him sir." Mr.malhotra said happily when they saw mr.khurana approaching both of them. Mr.khurana wished mr. Malhotra and pass a look to mr.moorthy.

"What a pleasant surprise. You didn't inform me that you're going to visit me." Raj said with a smile but sarcasm was still visible on his face.

"You again got the project.......you know i worked very hard for this project but you got it but never mind next time i will beat you for sure." Mr.khurana show fake happiness which was noticed by both krishna and raj but they kept silent.

"You know roshan sometime i thought that krishna is the reason behind my sucess because his innovative ideas and his 100% hardwork always appreciable even sometimes my wife felt jealous of him when i praise him non-stop." Mr.malhotra again started his praising session and mr.khurana passed him the fake smile.

After some seconds they got alert after hearing the sounds of foot steps as if someone is approaching them. Mr.khurana smiled wickedly.

"So raj malhotra meet my daughter soha khurana." He said representing his only daughter soha who raised her hand to wish them but got shocked in the middle after watching raj and krishna.

" Namaste uncle." Soha wished them feeling hesitate and embarrassed at the same moment.

Raj and krishna pass a look to each other and raj asked again to confirm," she is your daughter..... really."

"Yes she is my daughter soha......why are you asking any problem....." Mr.khurana asked and mr.malhotra just laugh making krishna felt bad a little on his sarcasm.

"Like father like daughter. You know she is just like you." Raj commented and soha and mr.khurana smile a little.

"You wait here, i am ordering champagne for all of us." Mr.khurana said and went towards the telephone.

"I am really sorry uncle, for my misbehavior. Hope you'll forgive me." Soha said apologetically to mr.malhotra.

"If you really want to ask sorry then ask forgiveness from krishna because he was the one who got injured in that accident." Raj couldn't help and whispered little harshly and krishna just hold his hand.

Soha pass a look to krishna and just to get raj trust she asked forgiveness from krishna which he gave very happily. Soon the champagne was there with glasses and all of them were circling the table.

"Roshan your daughter is gonna join us." Raj asked and kareem smiled,
"Oh come on raj, don't behave like an oldie. It's 2021 and girls have the freedom to do anything they like." Roshan said near him and pop the champagne. He poured the champagne in 4 glasses and offered them and they took it happily.

" I know krishna it's 2021 but still i don't agree on roshna's point. I know being a businessman i should be open-minded but i just can't accepted this. I don't think girl should drink. See her she's drinking infront of her dad." Raj talk to krishna and somewhere krishna was also agree with him. Krishna had never seen any girl drinking so he was also agreed on raj's point.