♥️chapter_3♥️

"Uncle i don't understand one thing? Why you always take mr. Moorthy with you, i mean you have more reliable person with you but why only mr. Moorthy?" Kabir popped a question and mr. Malhotra smiled while taking a piece of apple from the plate.

"My boy you have lot's of friends then why you always give your girlfriends responsibilities to dhruv."
Mr. Raj asked with amusement while eating the apple and all of sudden kabir got silent with embarrassment. Manik and dhruv both burst into laughter.

"Sorry uncle, sorry for asking questions to you. I won't do that mistake again." Kabir said with red face and they laughed more but got silent when kabir throw angry glare on them. Manik smirked at him making him annoy as hell.

" So what i was trying to tell you guys is we should always believe the one who is intelligent as well as loyal and not only this, krishna helped me that time when i had nothing, when our company was facing losses he was the one who didn't behave as an employee but a friend to me, he did hardwork with me not caring whether it's day or night. He's not only my employees but a friend to me who never takes a penny more for his profit. He is the proof that in this brutal world humanity is still alive." Raj praise krishna and trio smile while nodding.

" But dad uncle is getting old, why don't you give him Retirement. He could work from his house na." Manik suggests and raj just ruffle his hairs.

"I really loved when you addressed krishna as uncle. I decide to give him retirement when i will take mine means very soon because i can see my son is getting big and soon he's gonna take over my company."

"No dad, i also want a reliable and loyal person like krishna sir with me. please suggest him if he's having a son then his son can replace him after his retirement." Manik said slowly yet suggestively.

"No manik, he's not having a son *manik sighed deeply* but a daughter with whom i want you to settle perfectly." Raj said and smiled making manik confused.

"Dad what do you mean by settle down perfectly, i don't know her and what  you are implying tell me correctly." Manik asked with raised eyebrows while pushing his hairs back from the forehead.

"I want you to know her then marry her. I have heard a lot about her from krishna, you know she's the only daughter of krishna and after knowing krishna i can say his daughter would be a perfect girl with all the manners,etiquettes, good morals and values. You know i am imagining her as my daughter in law since krishna told me he has a daughter." Raj exclaimed joyfully making manik rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Dad i don't want to go against you but i can't marry a girl.............." Manik said while tossing his hand on the glass table.

"Hww manik i didn't knew ma ka laadla bigad gya." Kabir joked and hi-fied with dhruv making raj laughed. Manik just slap both of them lightly making them shut up.

" Dad i can't marry a girl whom i don't even know. You know for marriage we should have mutual understanding and just by looking at krishna uncle how can you say so surely that his daughter would be the same. This decision is for lifetime and i don't want any hurry in that. For me it's lifetime commitment and i don't want to bring a girl in this house who is wrong for you or for mom."

"Really manik if you think like that then i don't think you will marry ever because just on first meeting no body show their true colours." Raj said sadly and manik sighed.

"Don't worry uncle fixed my meeting with her because i have full faith in your choice, i'll marry her because manik don't want to marry and our dhriv has already found a crush for him haina haina." Kabir cheered making raj laugh and manik and dhruv glared at him.