❄️chapter_25❄️

May i know the reason behind your less comments. Please do it. For my sake. 😀😀 We may hit our 2k soon. I will try to make it possible by giving you beautiful stories.

*********
Krishna moorthy was talking to mr. Malhotra when an angry mr. Khurana barge into the office with angry face.

"What have you decided raj?? Is that what you called the best choice? Your son is one in million and you're trying to bind up with a commoner at least think about his class and standards. The daughter of your friend is never gonna be the choice of your son." Hissed mr. Khurana breaking their conversation in between.

"I think i should leave the place." Said mr.moorthy while walking to the door but before that his hand was hold by angry mr.khurana.

"No......you servant, don't you dare think like that. First of all I don't know what spell you have cast on my friend that he's going to make your unsophisticated and illiterate daughter, his daughter in law. Did you ever see how high class people talks, how they walk. What are their style, what standards they have." He sneered at mr.moorthy who was all ready ready to burst but before that mr.malhotra got up from his chair.

"Why you're so angry roshan?? Shouldn't you be happy because you were so concerned about my son and finally when i cleared up all your anxiety, you seem so angry instead of happy. Yes one more thing i have to make you remind that is his daughter is not only his daughter she is my daughter too so think before you say anything about her because now she's the respect of my family." Seethed mr.malhotra callously making mr.khurana angry as hell.

"Raj you're not understanding this people are always like this. He trapped you." Mr. Khurana pointed his finger at mr.moorthy.

"I told you this good news thinking that you must be really happy for my son but no.........you are here to break this relation.......listen to me loud and clear, this marriage is going to be happened at any cost." Said raj and huffing in annoyance, mr.khurana just walked back to the door and get lost.

"Raj think before you do anything. He's somewhere right because our lifestyle is very different one from yours." Mr.moorthy suggested but mr.malhotra just chuckled.

"I didn't see what lifestyle she's having. I just have noticed how much of a sweettalker she is, i just seen the innocence she has and the respect her eyes and tongue hold while talking to some elder. She is one in million and I don't want any highclass spoiled girl for my manik, i just want a simple girl who could make my family happy and filled my home with her love." Mr.malhotra replied and mr.moorthy smiled.

************

Flashback

Soha was giving nandini the ride, back to her home and the area was so isolated.

"Hey soha, i could just go by myself??" Nandini said and soha just rolled her eyes.

"Yes you could but you were not having any convenience there and moreover you were not having your friends after your breakup and i am not that bad. I was just going in that direction by the way........." She sneered and nandini could feel the mockery in her voice but she has nothing to say. She just kept mum and looked down when she saw a horrible scene.

"Soha stop the car......see there. I think accident happened there." Nandini said in very terrified and scared tone.

"Hey are you gone nuts?? I am not getting out of my car, after all didn't you hear how much of  robbery case are happening here. So it's final i am not getting out." Soha ignored her and inayat look very warmly out of window.

"Soha we are humans and we should always help others. See how badlu his car is broken. We must go there.God will give us heaven if we help people in these days." Nandini said and soha stopped her from saying further.