⛰️chapter_40⛰️

Harsh back was facing the girl yet all her attention was on him. She just can't get over with his great looks sharp jawline and that mouthwatering scent. She still want him to look at her after turning around but to her dismay it never happened as harsh was busy in fixing the tray on the table before his friends. Manik got a million dollar smile on his face after looking at his only sister alia present there. Though he was angry because she came after a long time but contentment just filled his heart when he saw her present before himself. Kabir and dhruv were super happy because the sister of manik is their sister too. Though alia had never been the part of their group still whenever she used to visit them, they just protect her, love her and enjoy their most of the time with her.

She came from usa and looking damn hot in her tight pants and crop top, top was a little short giving a slight view of her bare stomach. She was staring at the back of harsh when manik pulled her in a deep hug making her startled. Firstly she got shocked but after realising the affinity used in the hug, just compell her to respond back. She relaxed herself into the hug same time nandini just came from behind looking at them with red face.

Even though manik never tried to get close to her without her consent, still hugging another girl by him was making her heart churn. She could feel her pinching pain in her heart. She was never a girl who would fight with her partner but still tears of betrayal just crossed her eyes and fall on her cheeks. She just wipe them as soon as she could, before anyone notice them. She stood beside aryamann unknowingly and look at them from far.

Here harsh who just stood up from his bending position got shocked to see his sister's tear foamed eyes. He turned back and found manik hugging another girl ever so tightly. His jaw was clenched when he found the pain in nandini's face and then happiness on manik's face as if her tears were not at all affecting manik. Soon manik just broke the hug and alia was embraced by dhruv and kabir who were waiting impatiently to hug their sister after so long.

After giving and taking the satisfying hugs they all stood straight. Manik found nandini a little upset but couldn't understand the reason behind her sadness. No one did anything from his sight.

"Where she???" Alia asked ever so sweetly and manik just walked towards nandini and said after keeping his possessive hand on her waist.

"Here she is mrs. Nandini manik malhotra." Manik introduced ever so proudly and without wasting a moment alia just ran and take her into a deep hug. Nandini just wrap her hands around her little figure and hug her back.

"Now i know why he is so fascinated by you. You know marriage in one week is so impossible to hear when you're talking to him but after watching your beauty i can say, anyone would do the same as my bhai did." Alia said breaking the hug and nandini got shocked as in an instant all her insecurities went away and a happy smile just foamed on her face.

"You're his sister alia malhotra." Nandini asked and she just nodded in yes and this time nandini took her into a deep hug. They both were smiling and everyone was smiling looking at them.

"Aryamann bhai, you're also here. I thought you would be initiating your business plans in london." Alia exclaimed approaching aryamann who just open his arms to hug her.

"Yes i am just going there after some months. I think our mumbai needs me more." Aryamann answered while hugging her.

"It's great to know that you both know each other and yes nandu she is alia malhotra my sister and she came here to attend our wedding from usa." Manik said pulling alia's nose who just jerk his hand.

"Who is he bhai?? You didn't introduce him to me." Alia asked pointing her finger at harsh, who was all silent and just hearing them silently.

"Oh yeah, just forget to introduce him. He is harsh moorthy, my brother in law and brother of nandini." Manik introduce and harsh smiled and greet her. Alia just smiled to the fullest and after greeting him back she just forward her hand which he happily accepted and shared a handshake with him.