🥀chapter_11🥀

Thanks a lot for overwhelming comments and votes. From today on i will set the target and after completion of the target the new chapter will come.

Votes- 100 votes

Comments- at least 60 ( love you guys your comments are making me so happy nowdays.)

****** A long chapter for my people

Nandini just went inside her room and entering inside just stretch her arms widely feeling really tired and worn out, as if someone has sucked all the energy from her body. Her eyes felt really heavy when her eyes finally motioned towards the wall clock and her eyes got widened in realisation that she got late, yes she got late for 3 hours. She hurriedly ran inside to found her amma arranging the dining table where her papa was no where to be seen.

"Amma i am sorry vo.............." Before she could say anything her amma cut her off.

"I called navya and she told me about your book issue beta. it's really ok for that and if next time your friends come over here to drop you then invite them in nandini and yes, your father brought you a new phone because your old one was making problems." Her amma said with a sweet smile and nandini just hugged her.

"So sweet amma but how did you know my phone is making problems."
Nandini asked while pinching her cheeks.

In return devika just rolled her eyes.
"Phone you're using is 6 years old and it's a keypad phone so isn't it obvious it would create problems and look bad before these modern technologies." Devika completed and put a brand new i phone 12 on the dining table. Nandini just pick it up and hug her mother tightly. Though she was not a fan of expansive gifts but felt really lucky to have parents' like devika and krishna moorthy.

"Just get freshen-up and come soon." mrs.moorthy said while jerking her towards her room direction and she ran off suddenly because suddenly feeling of extreme hunger grow in her stomach.

Dining table

"Devika i might not be able to attend the  party of your friend daughter's reception because i have to deal with a serious issue our company is facing." Krishna said and devika face fell because she was very excited about it and she was again and again asking about her clothing and matching jewelry.

"This is not fair papa, you must not leave amma like this. She has been telling you about this marriage thing is more than over a month." Nandini pursed her lips and slammed her spoon on the dining table glass in very harsh manner.

"It's ok nandu, if papa is busy. Why don't you accompany me there." Devika said while controlling her emotions but the little tear that were foamed already in her eyes were not hidden to nandini nor to krishna. Krishna felt extremely guilty because he knew somewhere fault was his because he promised devika before that, he would take her there.

"Nandini beta try to understand. I can't underestimate my responsibilities and this meeting has suddenly came along with project." Krishna said still looking down.

"Ok papa you go to your meeting with malhotra's because i am taking my amma to the wedding and don't worry.You enjoy you meetings with malhotras. We'll manage without you because most of our  precious moment we had celebrated without you." Nandini said sadly with some tears and left the table angrily.

Getting inside her room, nandini try to control her tears but she was again and again remembering her mother's face and more tears were leaking each time, the more she's trying to stop them the more they were falling.

"How can someone be so bad?? How can they do like these?? Doesn't my father have a family?? Doesn't he needs to spend some of his time with his family. They're so bad. Somehow i try to fix their image in my view but no my choice of words about them was right. I hate you....... really really hate you mr.malhotra. hope you guys never come across me because if you do, i'll surely make you guys realise your mistake." Nandini mumbled while looking at the beautiful moon.