🌟chapter_18🌟

Wohoo guys it is time for celebration because our story has crossed 10k views with 2.02k votes and 1.18k comments. Keep loving this story just like this and i promise i will be giving you manan stories just like this.

******

Manik's pov

Today dhruv is going to tell her everything that he has for her since a longtime and i am not at all ashamed to express that if she said yes, it would be so heartbreaking for me. Firstly i go near her then i adore her and then i like her and now i started to love her. Much so much as I can't even see any other girl as mrs.malhotra beside me. It would be really heartbreaking for my parents if I don't marry but what else i can do, i know my heart won't ever accept any girl because
I only love nandini from the first time i see her. I was keep pushing my thoughts that it is just a delugen or any mere attraction that any body can have after watching her but today the things dhruv confessed has make my heart churn, i can even accept the thought of her leaving me. Nandini i love you. Yes i really do.

I prayed to my god, just give her what she wished for, just give her the one as her life partner she really loves. I just wante her happiness and my happiness it doesn't matters for me because if i ask my happiness then my best friend dhruv will left heartbroken which is the least thing i want. God just give nandini and dhruv their actual happiness.

I want everything to fall in peace because I don't want anything heartbreaking to be happened in this whole month of her exams. This month held an important specificity for her. I want to celebrate my days and nights with nandini, not as a friend but as a husband. Today will decide what is my future. Just one answer of nandini's can make my world bloomy as well as shattered.

It's 4.30......................

"God please give her each and every happiness of the world, give her love, her true love............." He closed his eyes and at the same time in nandini's house she opened her eyes with bewilderment.

"What was that, why i have seen him while praying. What happened suddenly??" Thinking this nandini just look upto the idol of lord shiva and Parvati and put a sandel tilak on her forehead.

"God do good to all." Whispering under her breathes she went down to start her house chores.

*********

"Hey manik, why did you call me this early?? Is everything all right??" A lazy dhruv asked manik in his sleepy voice.

"Duffer it's not early morning it's 8.00. now tell me what you want me to do. You ask me yesterday that you want me to do some work of yours. So tell me i am kinda free now from office work and my studies too." Manik asked him while rubbing his nape.

"Yeah one second, i have a work with both of you so let me take him also on the confrence call." Dhruv said and put the call on hold.

"Abe saale, let me sleep. I am too lazy."
Kabir said in his extra sleepy voice making manik chuckle and dhruv rolled his eyes.

"Shut up kabir, i really have a important work with both of you. I want you both to do a work for me."
Dhruv announce.

"Just cut the crap and tell me now. It's been long one day since you're saying, you have work, you have work now just tell us." Manik yelled annoyingly.

"Why are you shouting manik?? So listen today i want you both to decorate the music room of our college because i am going to propose her there only." And silence was the only answer dhruv got after his cheerful statement.

"Hey are you on call?manik..........
.....manik.........." He called for multiple times but manik didn't respond.

"Hey dhruv, your work will be done by time. We will make sure of that. For now bye." Kabir said and cut the call without hearing his further reply.