☁️chapter_17☁️

Hello guys, do votes do comments and enjoy reading. Be happy always.
•••••••••••

1.00 pm, excel college

*****

" Nandu why did you came even after waking up whole night in the marriage. You must have take some rest." Mukti said while almost running to match her speed with nandini.

"I'm doing my BBA and this is our last year, we have to give our best without thinking about our comforts. Only that makes us a best student." Nandini said while walking fast and her friends navya and mukti just rolled their eyes while pacing fastly along with her.

"Did you read the notice board??" Navya asked raising her eyebrows while nandini was confused looking the mischievous glint in her eyes. Nandini raised her eyebrows asking what.

"From today on MBA  and BBA will attend the classes together so that BBA students get more knowledge from the MBA department." Mukti completed making navya eyes shiny but nandini wasn't so bothered about it. She wasn't happy nor sad. Nandini heard navya and mukti giggling.

"Why you both are so happy?? We are going to attend the class and not  the party i think." Nandini asked confused when they both give her the notorious smile.

"Stupid nandini means manik will also be there. You know what i think, i think he's so much in you.....i mean i think he likes you not as a friend but more than that." Mukti exclaimed joyfully making nandini's mouth open and she shook her head hysterically.

"It's nothing like that........." Nandini said incredulously.

"Really......." They both raised their eyebrows looking at her, encompassing her from both sides.

This made nandini reminiscing all the moments she had spend with manik, in yesterday night. That was something new, so new for nandini that she couldn't even know what was it and now what they are. Pushing off all her thoughts back she just ran into the classroom. She found so many students there talking and whispering, laughing and when she entered she found almost all the boys were staring on her, commenting about her to each other. Without making any delay she sat on the middle seat and 2 empty seats on her left were occupied by mukti and navya where 3 adjacent seats were still empty on her right.

She sit silently and look into her watch and still 4 minutes are left for the class so opening her favourite novel, she got into it. She read that for 3 minutes then girls started to make noise which made her annoyed to the hell, she close the novel to see what's happening in the class.

First she saw a student was sitting beside on her right and then manik who was entering in the class looking handsome as hell, holding 2 books in his left hand firmly and kabir and dhruv behind him laughing and smiling. She look behind and found all the girls to be up from their seats and look at him  like an eyecandy. They were oogling at him so much making nandini's lips parted a little in shock but she sit quietly and lean on her chair comfortably and closed her eyes,when she found her chair is shaking a little. She found so uneasy and open her eyes, she got shocked when she found a student who was sitting beside her was shivering and sweating. All 6 chairs were joined so she can feel his fear and to know what is the reason behind his this fear,she follow his gaze and found manik who was passing deadly glare to him. Manik's eyes were so firm and cold and eyebrow raised as if giving warnings to the poor student.

He just came near and stood in front of their seat making mukti,navya and nandini  aware of his presence.

"Hey boy, i want to sit here with my friends so spare this seat." Manik said authoritatively making the poor boy jump in fright.