⛄chapter_32⛄

Nandini and manik were walking hand in hand when nandini felt a little moment on her dupatta, she just looked down and found a dog, the corner of her dupatta was between his teeth, being a dog lover nandini just sat on the road and pull her dupatta out of his mouth.

"Hey beauty cuty just leave my dupatta?? Come on shu shu." Nandini cooed him and the dog just sat the dupatta free from his mouth. Here manik was laughing very freely looking at her cute faces and knowing her beautiful talent of talking with the  dogs.

Once the dog was gone nandini just got up and correct her clothes when she heard the series of his beautiful laughter. He was looking at the other side while laughing looking very cute. Nandini stared him for a moment but when he turn his face to her, she avoid his gaze.

"No one is stopping you from laughing manik, it's your birthright. Try to laugh freely. You look like an innocent kid whenever you laugh." Said nandini walking forward and he just hold her elbow halting her moments.

"It's been so many days since we have visit our orphanage. I think we should go there. Kids will be really happy." Manik said and turn to see his parked car standing far and far away.

Looking at his expressions nandini also just looked back and make a puppy face when his grumpy face come in her view. It was her idea to take a walk and they didn't realise how far they have walked holding each other hand.

"Don't look at me like that. I know it was my idea but i didn't realise when we crossed this big road." Nandini stated and manik just look into her beautiful orbs.

"Yes it's true, we don't realise how far we move forward when we are with each other. See we have just crossed our college journey being friends and now our journey is making us partners, life partners for life. I felt as if it is a dream." Stated manik with a smile and nandini smiled too.

"I think you were right, we must visit the orphanage. I also want to see how they are living. Malhotras has the big name so i want to know what people told about them is actually right or not." Nandini said avoiding his gaze and smile notoriously where manik felt as if she's mocking him.

He just kept his both hands on his waist and said looking at her keenly.
"Nandu the more time i spend with you that push my feelings to know more about you. I didn't knew my innocent bride can do this mocking things too. All your doubts will be clear once we'll reach there nandu. Come i'll take you there." Manik said holding her chin and then hold her hand to take her to orphanage, nandini was looking at him in bewilderment because she just indirectly questioned their honestly still he wasn't reacting too much and trying to make her undoubtful about malhotra's sincerity.

"How can you afford to forgive me even when i say something that i shouldn't." Nandini asked halting him from behind.

He just turned slowly and smiled looking at her beautiful face, he felt her beautiful and innocent more than anyone, he'd never think of being with someone, he had never believed in love but now he believes in love and even believes in all the love story books. He just kept looking at her ocean green eyes which were compelling his mind and forcing him to stare at her nonstop.

Nandini felt his intense stare on herself and she felt her cheeks were turning red as she just battled her eyes down in shame.

"Why are you looking down now?? Oh did you read your answer in my eyes. It is that obvious." Manik asked and she suddenly look at him only to look down again.

"I haven't read anything nor i want to. Come we should go to the orphanage."
She tried to go away but manik just pulled her dupatta from back and her back just collide with his front, her breathes went faster and she just clutched her dress from both sides.