🌴chapter_24🌴

Do votes & do comments.

*******

Nandini was so gloomy nowdays, in this whole week she didn't talk with anyone. She tried to talk to manik but he didn't pick up his phone, nandini got the idea that manik don't want her anymore so she decided to follow the path which her parents had choosen for her. She cried her heart out and this behaviour was also observed by her parents and they had asked multiple times that she can tell if she like someone or having any special one but she clearly declined because when her special one left her in middle then why should she humiliate herself, she had nothing to say and even she couldn't say no to her parents.

It was the day of saturday, she just walked inside in the premises, reaching canteen she just put her bag on the table lazily and sat on one chair when the lights got open and she shockingly got up from the chair looking at the red decoration as if it is the valentine day not normal day. She thought that some stupid love sick fellow has done this but when aryamann entered inside the canteen holding the big flower basket, nandini got shocked.

Nandini's whole class was so happy because aryamann khurana was very known business tycoon of delhi and even he was quite good looking, not as much as manik malhotra but yes he was. Nandini just look at him shocked as he just came and kneel before her.

"Nandini i love you and want to spend my whole life with you. I know you might be thing of me as a psycho because we just met 10 days ago and i am proposing you but I can't help.....
I felt extremely happy when you're around me and my heart wants to be with you always. Will you be mine forever?? Will you give me the chance to known as your husband?? Will you marry me nandini??" He asked while forwarding the engagement ring.

Mukti and navya smiled because all they want was nandini's happiness and aryamann's eyes were telling how sincere he is. They both were there when manik told her to stay away, they bad felt as well as angry on the hulk.

"But won't your sister be unhappy with this decision??" Mukti asked.

"No....i just love my brother more than i dislike nandini. If my brother loves her then i will also love her wholeheartedly." Soha answered and mukti and navya smiled.

"Say yes nandini say yes." Canteen shouted.

Before she could say anything she found herself caged in manik's strong arms who was looking into her teary eyes, his face was so closer to hers that she can't even breath properly. She look into his eyes and more tears slide out but she was too careless to wipe them because all what she was doing was struggling in his grip.

"Listen i have already told you mr.aryamann khurana but for you i am repeating myself again. Nandini is always mine......she was mine, she is mine and she will be mine so just stay away from her. She will only marry me not a persist lover like you.......i love her from the time i have seen her and I don't think her life or her heart have space for your love because it is already filled with my immense love." Manik said confidently while gripping her waist tightly.

Whole canteen was now more happy then before because manik was the dreamboy for them and kabir and dhruv smiled from the behind. Nandini got super angry and jerk her body harshly breaking his grip from herself. She firstly glared at manik with her fierce gaze then turn to aryamann with soft eyes.

"I am sorry for not telling you before but my marriage is already fixed and i will get married after my exam. So sorry but I can't say yes to you." Nandini said with tear filled eyes and aryamann eyes got down feeling really bad for himself.

With the jerk nandini was again in manik's grip whose eyes were literally spitting fire.

"What the hell are you saying nandini? How can you do that?? How can you marry another person after knowing that i love you.....yes nandu i love you.....very very much. How can you say yes to someone else. Don't you know that i love you. Did you never felt my love for you? Did you never love me. Say it nandini's i am asking you something." Manik shouted while looking at him and she looked down and sniffle try to control her tears.

She just struggled in his arms and push him strongly making him disbalance and leave her out from his grip.

"Who are you to claim your right on me?? You can't decided to whom i belongs to or whom not. I am not yours and you were never mine. You know why because you never respected my decision. I was your friend but you left me when you wanted. You didn't ask me if i want the same or not. Why would i care for your love when you don't respect my feelings and my will. I had called you multiple times but you didn't pick not even for once you pick my call. I don't want to be the left out part of anyone's life." Nandini shouted but sobbed at last. Navya and mukti felt really bad to see their friend like that.

Kabir and dhruv also looked down being Ashamed because somewhere they were the reason of all the agonies that manik was facing, especially dhruv.

"Nandini i was not in my senses then, I was totally blank. If i was known to those things which were taking places in your life then i would have confess you instantly. I was not known because my friendship was at stake." Manik whispered with little glossy eyes and nandini's tears rolled down instantly because of the pain her heart was feelings.

"Good.......you friendship is more important then anything. Now i can't do anything because my father have already give his words and now i have no choice. I can't be the reason of my father's pain because i know whatever he'll choose will be the best for me." Nandini said and leave his hand. Kabir and dhruv look at her with little glossy eyes where manik was just rooted on his place.

"Nandini please don't go. We can sort everything out. I will talk to your father. I am really sorry."

"There is nothing which can mend everything broken like our friendship is. I can't let you approach my father when my marriage is fixed. I can't make him sad or ashamed before others. He is a very respected man of our society. Forget me manik just forget me just think you have never met with someone whose name was nandini. Just erase those 45 days that we spent together because they will just give you pain,Immense pain." She said and ran away wiping her tears meanwhile manik fall on the floor.

His all the friends from his class ran to him, to hold him because they also felt really bad to see the good boy getting pain. He was the chocolate boy of the school who respects everyone and can never be violent without any reason.

Here nandini was running crying badly keeping her hand on her lips to control her sobs. She was feeling the same, before some time she was unknown to those feelings and can't named them but now she knew that it is love............her incomplete love.

*********

Quicky chapter???

How's my update??

Manik's confession???

Manik's pain??

nandini's answer??

Aryamann & soha??

Bye guys will meet you soon.