Chapter 2: My name is Analee Rose

*Rose's POV*

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. My throat felt dry and I desperately needed a drink of  

water. The first thing I saw was the moon, it was a bright white color. It was warm and comforting. I looked around and saw nothing. Then I realized, I have no clue who I am, why I am here. I don't know anything. I looked back at the moon, and then it spoke to me.

Your name is Analee Rose and you are 17 years old. Analee means grace and favor. You will show people that you can give to others without needing anything in return. Rose means unconditional love and beauty. You will show love to everyone unconditionally and find the beauty in everything, as will others to you. That is your purpose. Find your Guard.

Then the moon faded slightly and I was able to stand and take in my surroundings. And what did the moon mean by that? Heck, why is the moon talking to me? Is that normal? It would help if I knew more.

Analee Rose. That's me? Hmmm. I like Rose better, so that'll be my shorter version. And my purpose. Unconditional love, beauty, and doing kind things. That's my purpose. Plus, what on earth is a Guard? And why do I need one?

I looked around and saw that I'm on a balcony. The night looked like it was about to end and there was this red liquid on the ground. Wait, that's blood. That is blood. Well I don't see anyone, and it's not me. Suddenly getting very freaked out, I ran into the room that the balcony is by. There's a bed with a blue comforter and a dresser and a full length mirror. I looked in the mirror and gasped. Is that.. me? That can't be me? I stepped closer only to find that is was.

My snow white hair dangled down to the middle of my back in lose curls. I was wearing a loose kind of pink shirt with creme colored lace in it. My legs were covered by creme leggings that matched the color of the lace in my shirt and had with a sort of tape at the end of them. The tape had.... well it looked like blue specks. I also noticed that I wasn't wearing any shoes. And heck, I am pale.

But the most striking feature was my eyes. They're pink. Not that gross disease, my eyes a literally pink.. Well where the colored part of it is. I leaned in closer to see that towards the center of the pink are little blue flecks. Blue flecks that resemble the ones in my leggings. It might sound like it looks weird, but it actually looks pretty natural. ---{{PIC OF ROSE ON SIDE}} That's when I heard the jingling outside. I ran behind the bed and peeked outside on the balcony.

A sleigh floating with reindeer leading it landed on the balcony and stopped abruptly. An old, chubby man got out along with a huge 6 foot tall bunny. Next came a fairy type thing that looked like a human, mixed with a peacock, mixed with a fairy. After her followed a glowing gold man. Is that.. sand. That man is made of sand. I'm going crazy.

Finally, a boy who looked about my age hopped out. He had a wooden staff in one hand and the other hand was pressed against his head, pain registering in his face. He had hair like me, with pale skin, and brown pants that ended with the same tape I had. He also had no shoes. The only differences I could find were that he wore a dark blue hodie, not a pink shirt, and his eyes were ice blue. Well and the obvious ones, that we looked slightly different and that I am definitely not a boy.

"Hey, North, look. There's blood on the ground." said the bunny. Holy shit, that rabbit thing talked. Rabbits aren't supposed to talk, no matter how big they are.

"This must be where she died." said the fairy. Wait, someone died there? What is going on? Who are these people... well creatures? The sand guy made a bunch of symbols above his head to the old man. He nodded.

"I think she is still here. Jack, you're supposed to know where she's at. Do you know?" he asked the boy with the apparently severe headache.

"Yeah, she's here. You guys are also scaring the crap out of her with this talk about a girl dying here. I can feel it. It hurts. A lot." he said, still in pain. Who are they talking about? Who died?