Chapter 11: The Lost, the Abandoned, and the Forgotten

AUTHORS NOTE

the vid on the side just describes the situation between jack and pitch, as well as jack and the guardians. things that I have not written about may or may not be written about (EX- JACK VISITING JAMIE, ETC.) 

just FYI

**Rose's POV**

I woke up with a severe headache. Is this what Jack felt like during the Guard training - of which we had yet to complete. I guess that was kind of on hold. I slowly sat up and cringed from the light streaming in outside. That's when I heard it all. The yelling and shouting.

I cringed when I heard Bunny yell something particularly loud, not really paying attention to what it was that was said. I got up and gripped my head in pain. Every little movement or sound that was made caused my head to hurt. I heard more shouting before I shoved the jammed door open. I flung out with great force and it slammed into the side of the wall.

The scene in front of me not only caused me pain but also frightened me. North was attempting to get Bunny away from Jack and Sandy was attempting to get Jack away from Bunny. Tooth was just standing their with a frightened look on her face. The faces of multiple yeti's and elves were popping out from behind the doors of the toy room. Bunny was shouting things at Jack and Jack was shouting things at Bunny. Let's just say the Pole was in complete chaos. 

"No! He needs to go! He doesn't belong here anymore. Either that or we need to find a way to fix him." shouted Bunny to North while glaring at Jack. Jack only glared back.

"Bunny. Calm. The moon-" North started.

"Look. I don't give a crap what the moons said! He isn't the same as he was a couple months ago and he's only hurting us. More importantly, he's hurting Rose. I don't think we can fix him." Bunny shouted.

"Bunny, calm down. Leave him alone." said Tooth in a frightened voice. 

"I'm not broken, Bunny. I'm fine! How many freaking times do I have to tell you guys that. I. Am. FINE." Jack shouted back, trying to move towards Bunny. Sandy stopped him but he held up his staff while Bunny reached for his boomerangs. This was getting way out of hand very quickly.

"STOP! JUST STOP!" I screamed, pausing everything. Tooth looked slightly taken back, North and Sandy looked surprised, Jack looked surprised and sad, and Bunny was still glaring at Jack.

"Rose.. I thought you were sleeping." said Jack quietly. 

"Obviously not, Frost. It's kind of hard to sleep with all this shouting waking me up." I said as a wave of pain flashed through my head. I winced and grabbed my head tighter.

"'Hey, are you feeling okay?" asked Tooth in a worried tone.

"No. I'm not feeling ok. I've had a headache all morning so if you guys don't mind shutti-"

"I was.. I was supposed to know that." said Jack confused. "I was supposed to feel that. Why didn't I feel it too?"

"I told all of you. He's broken, somethings wrong. He has to go." said Bunnymund, returning to the fight. North and Sandy stopped fighting to keep them apart and stood away from Jack, joined by Tooth.

"Jack, what's going on. What haven't you told us?" Said North. He and the other Guardians were now at the wall  away from Jack, who was still staring at me with confusion.

"I-I should h-have felt that. I sh-should know.. What's wrong with me?!" he shouted. 

"I told you, he doesn't belong. He has to go." said Bunny. I was torn. There is something wrong with Jack, but that doesn't mean we can just give up on him. He doesn't even know what's wrong himself. He's even told me that he's scared. He's scared of himself and now Bunny and the rest of the people he calls friends are leaving him all alone. I have to take action.