Chapter 26: The End of Pitch Black

**Rose's POV**

There was silence for about another half second before North stepped forward.

"Bunny, you need to move. We might be able to save her." he commanded. Bunny did not move. North continued on and went to carefully pick up Felicity from the ground, but Bunny stopped him. He raised his boomerang to North, oblivious to what was going on. He was in that mode where he would stop at nothing to keep everyone away from Felicity.

"I am not going to hurt her. If you don't let me take her, she will die." North spoke calmly. Bunny lowered his hands slowly and allowed North to take Felicity. Slowly and carefully North picked her up and turned to face a random direction. I wondered how on earth he could have helped her considering the entire workshop had been destroyed. Suddenly he began to mutter a phrase in Russian.

"Мы нуждаемся в помощи. Пожалуйста, откройте." he whispered under his breath. We all watched, puzzled  as a wooden door appeared out of no where. It motioned for a Yeti to open it, and when he did, a building many times larger than the workshop appeared. I soon realized what it was. It was a hidden bunker. Probably used for emergencies. And none of us except for North knew it was here. Clever.

Within a split second North had carried the dying spirit inside and shouted commands to the Yetis already inside of the bunker. We all followed him and watched as Felicity was taken from his hand, placed on a stretcher, and wheeled away. It was then that North turned to us.

"She's barely alive. Just barely. We need to wait here and they will update us on her condition. The yetis will not work on her. We have special nurses in this hidden place for that. Just know that chances are that she will not make it. We must be prepared for the worst." he informed us as he took a seat at a table in the little kitchen area. 

We all followed and sat down. We all looked incredibly sad, but Bunny.. He looked awful. I felt bad knowing there's nothing I could do to help him. I looked to Jack to see if her could do anything, but he was only staring forward with a sad look in his eyes. It was then that I knew Felicity would die. 

**3rd Person POV**

Beep-beep. Beep-beep. Beep-beep.

"She's slipping! We need to get her stable or we can't work on her." one of the healer spirits shouted. Another grabbed the defibrillator and a pathway to the dying girl was made to let the healer through.

"Clear!" she shouted as she pressed the pads to Felicity's chest. It did nothing to stabilize her.

"Again! Clear!" shouted the healer once again. Yet again, no improvement in the young girls conditions occurred.

"C'mon people, again! Clear!" she shouted. She pressed the defibrillator pads to Felicity's chest yet again and there was silence for a few seconds. They all became disappointed. The head healer looked to the clock to announce the time of death when....

Beep.. Beep... Beep..

Felicity's heartbeat beeped through the monitor, refilling the healers' hopes. They all began to rush again, in hopes of saving the young girl.

"Let's go. We need to stop the bleeding in order to help her." said one of them.

**Rose's POV**

A nurse came down the hallway a couple hours later. We had all grown quite tired and slightly bored, but none of us dared to leave. The sad tension in the room never decreased even a little bit. When we actually noticed the nurse getting a little closer, we all jumped up immediately.

"Is she okay?"

"Will she live?"

"How is she doing?"