Chapter 19: The Truth About Spirits

**Rose's POV**

"Yeah we can, just a sec..." I replied absentmindedly. I tiptoed over to North, who by the way didn't seem too focused on the conversation that Bunny and Sandy were having.

"Hello Rose! Need something?" he asked as he turned his attention to me.

"Uhh, yeah.. Who do I tell these visions too. I mean, am I allowed to tell the person that the memories belong to?" I asked.

"Well, it depends on whose past or future you saw. Did you see something?" he replied. I nodded. "Great! Who was it?"

"Felicity.." I replied. "Well the reason I'm asking is because I think I saw something awful and she's all innocent and-"

"Wait. You saw Felicity's past or future or whatever?" asked North, now completely engaged in the conversation.

"Well, yeah.. Is that bad?"

"Kind of. It just shouldn't have happened because when spirits are reborn they forget their former selves." he replied, more or less just talking to himself.

"They what? Wait, I had a life before this? How come I can't remember any of it! Does Felicity remember now? Will we ever remember?" I replied a little louder than my previous talking. It silenced the others, who's fight about who could use my power had grown to joking and chatting.

"Shoot, Rose. I totally forgot. I didn't mean- I- Well shoot." stumbled North.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" I asked quietly. I saw the others giving me looks of sympathy. Well all except Felicity. But it makes sense, I guess. They all remember almost everything from before. The only one of them who could kind of relate is Jack, but only just barely.

"I thought you would be better off not knowing." replied North sadly.

"As if I wouldn't find out at some point." I replied angrily while getting up to leave the room. I heard Felicity ask Bunny what was going on. Let's just pray that he actually tells her the truth.

**Pitch's POV**

"Wait, come again?"

"Rose. She's a time seer. A pretty powerful one at that. She can see the past or future of not only regular people, but of spirits too." said Iris.

"Really. Well that could come in handy. We can see our future with her. Heck we can see anyone's future with her." I replied, already hatching a plan in my mind.

"It's not fair really. That girl gets everything handed to her on a silver platter. I just wish we could get something for once." complained Iris. I simply rolled my eyes. Her constant complaints have really grown quite old.

"Ahh shut up. You're just jealous because she has everything you want."

"Well can you blame me! This place sucks." she cried back, gesturing to our surroundings. Ok, so maybe our small cave in the middle of some random forest isn't the greatest place to live, but it's better than nothing.

"Iris, we wil have what they have. Some day, we will have it." I told her, to which she just gave me a mean look. A look that said 'Seriously? You haven't been able to defeat the for hundreds of years. You'll never defeat them.'

"Well anyways. How do you think we should go about getting that girl to help us." she suggested as a subject changer.

"Oh, it's really quite simple, my dear. It's called reverse psychology."

**Rose's POV**

As I walked back into my room I swear I could feel the anger radiating off me. I understand where he's coming from, but North had no right at all to keep such secrets from me.