3

Serenity

*Mature Content*

I wanted to pull away but the sparked the kiss was igniting stopped me. I hadn't been kissed like this for months. He was gentle but passionate. Our tongues fought for dominance and mines lost.

I finally pulled away catching my breathe. "I'm sorry, I don't kno-" I was cut off when he grabbed my face kissing me again making me melt once again.

Usually I wouldn't sleep with someone in a car but I need this. I need to be touched and loved. So imma do it tonight.

I crawled onto his lap careful not to break the kiss. He let back his seat as I undid my dress. He began pulling off his shirt to reveal his super toned body. I guess i was staring to long cause he let out a chuckle making me look away.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this." I whispered dropping my smile. "I just broke up with Tommy and-" "you don't have to explain yourself, if you don't want to do it you don't have to." He lifted my chin so we were looking at each other. I nodded and pulled my dress back right tying it up and grabbing my things.

"Can I walk you up?" "I would love that" I responded opening the door. He put on his shirt causing me to frown as he was covering up his body.

I quickly fixed my face as he stepped out the car towering over me. I was 5'5 so he was probably the same height as Trent.

We locked hands and made our way inside. I pulled out my key and we went into the elevator. It was silent but not awkward.

We made it to my floor and soon enough to my door. I opened the door. "Thanks again." I hugged him breathing in his scent. "Your welcome, anytime." He replied as I pulled away. I waved closing the door.

************

"YOU SLEPT WITH HIM!?!?!" Lai screamed causing me to roll my eyes.

"Girl were you listening at all?" I shook my head.

"I said I almo- what was that?" I asked hearing someone shuffle next to her.

"Whose that baby?" I saw an arm wrap around her. My eyes widened as I covered my mouth. She smiled. THIS GIRL HAD TRENTON IN HER BED.

"Serenity" "Oh okay" the shuffling stopped.
"Well I gotta go." She hurried and hung up. I laughed before sitting on the couch with my food.

*********

It was now Monday and I had seen Anthony but hadn't spoke. I wasn't ignoring him I just hadn't spoke to him.

I was clocking out when Keisha walked up to me brushing past my shoulder.

This bitch.

"Excuse you" I finished turning around.

"Are you done, I need to clock out." I rolled my eyes stepping aside.

"Stay away from my man." She mumbled in my ear walking past me. I furrowed my brows and as I went to confront her I heard my name making me stop and let it go.

"Yes." I said clearly irritated and not paying attention to who im talking to.

"Hey why you been avoiding me." I saw Tony who was now in my face with a confused look.

"Look I haven't been avoiding I just haven't spoke- "

"Tony heyyyy wanna get something to eat." Keisha interrupted. I grabbed my bag off the counter and started walking away when I felt my arm being pulled.

"Call me." Tony pleaded. I pulled away and nodded knowing I wasn't. I didn't feel like being bothered maybe because Keisha made me mad or I don't know I just didn't feel like it.

*************
I sighed dropping my bag on the couch. I tensed up when I realized that someone had been here.

A cup was on the counter and the TV was on. I pulled my pocket knife out my bag and began examining my house. I opened my bedroom door to see the devil himself.

Tommy.

He was sitting the the bed like he was waiting for me.

"Nigga what the fuck are you doing here give me back my key and get out." I figured he got it from under the mat.

"Here I don't want any trouble I just wanted to let you know that you could be pregnant." He said handing me the spare.

"What?" I asked keeping my knife raised.

"I know I haven't touched you in a while and I said I didn't want kids but I lied." I lowered my knife. Emotions were going everywhere. How the hell is he gonna tell me I'm pregnant.

"I wanted a stamp. I'm sick. I have cancer. I've known since 3 months ago and I wanted something here after I was gone. So I swapped you birth control for ibuprofen." He said pulling out 3 pregnancy test.

Tears were now rolling down my face. Sure he cheated but I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. And I've known him for so long I don't want him to die. And I might be pregnant to top off the cake.

I took the test and went to the bathroom leaving him on the bed.

My nerves were going crazy.

I wanted a baby of course but not his. Not anymore.

Finally the 3 test started to develop.

Tears rolled down my face as all 3 came up with 2 pink lines.