13

♤Anthony ♤

"Just think about it son."

"Yea yea dad okay I will I gotta go." I hurried him off the phone hearing the house alarm going off. Ri's here.

"Thank you buenos noches my son."

"Buenos noches." I said before ending the call.

He had told me to consider adoption but I brushed passed it not knowing how Ri would react to such a suggestion and we have just started trying.

He has really started trying to pick up this fatherly role these past few months. I don't know how to feel about it but there is too much going on to worry about that.

"Heyy baby." Ri opened my bedroom door smiling.

"Hey how was shopping?" I asked hugging her.

"Tiring as hell." She rolled her eyes making me laugh.

"I bet. Send 1 shopaholic and 1 lazy person to the mall and thats what you'll get." I laughed as she punched my chest.

"So. I was thinking about when to move in and I know I wanna be moved in before Christmas and I already have half my things here already so I want to start after work tomorrow." She said babbling. "Okay it will be done, now let's go take a bath." I smiled pulling her hand.

She smirked and followed me. Yall know how that goes.

***********

♡Serenity♡

I took a deep breath opening my apartment door. I had a long night of packing and tomorrow I would be turning in my key. It may seem rushed but I love this man and this is what I wanna do.

I can't lose everything I love.

I usually leave a light on why the fuck is it black in here?

Flipping on the light I was stunned by the sight.

All my shit was gone.

Running through the whole apartment to check everything I saw the whole apartment was cleaned out and deep cleaned.

My first thought was I was robbed but why the hell would they clean afterwards. Then it clicked.

Fuckin Anthony

Picking up my purse and putting it on the counter I pulled out my phone.

He answered within the first 3 rings.

"Hey baby you on your way?" He asked cheerfully.

"Did you clear out my apartment?" I asked skipping the small talk.

"Yea I wanted to relieve some stress-"

"No you can relieve stress by eating my pussy not by moving me out of my house Anthony!" I screamed getting my purse and apartment key.

"Well thats on the list too but how can you seriously be mad at me right now?" I could hear the frustration in his tone rising.

"YOU MOVED ME OUT MY OWN HOUSE." I walked around turning off all the lights.

"Listen, you were tryna be out by tomorrow I got the job done all the stuff you said you wanted to keep is here cleaned and put away everything else is sold like you wanted. What's the problem?" He sighed.

"You did everything the way I wanted it?" I paused smiling.

"Duh what else was I supposed to do?"

"Okay I'll be home in a minute." My smile grew at the phrase. Joy took over and I hung up the phone before Ant could reply.

I closed my front door locking it. Standing outside my old apartment I could see all the memories fading away. Good and bad.

Tommy would want me to be happy. And this is what makes me happy.

**********

"Baby im home" my voice echoed through the big house.

"In here baby" I heard Ant in the kitchen.

Walking in I found him cooking what looked to be some type of pasta.

"What you makin?" I questioned grabbing a spoon. "Shrimp Alfredo" he answered stirring a pot of sauce. Getting a little bit on my spoon I licked it off looking Ant in his eyes.

"Its good." I smiled looking down at the mixture as I could still feel his eyes on me. "You in for it girl." He mumbled chuckling to himself.

I smiled knowing exactly what I was doing.

"Foods done." He said taking everything off the heat. "Good time to eat." I tried getting past him to make a plate. "Nah bae im eating first." He grabbed my waist.

"Okay baby I can make your plate first." I smiled trying to get past him again.

"Unt uh, you know what I want. And ion need no plate for it." He said kissing my neck placing me on the island countertop.

"Anthony! The food will get cold." "Serenity! I don't give a fuck i have a microwave for a reason." He growled.

I grinned making eye contact. "Well come get me papi." I smiled jumping off the counter and making a run for it. I heard him sigh before he tackled me onto the couch making me laugh.

"Now please can I do what I need to do?" He asked with a slight smile acting out of breathe.

"Hmmm I guess-" I was cut off when he smashed his lips onto mine. Our tounges danced together as we began removing our clothes.

He began trailing kisses all down my body until he reached my pussy. Removing my underwear he placed kisses all over my thighs making me whine.

"Stop playing and- UGHHHHH" He latched himself onto me and began eating me out. His tounge swirled and slurped all over my box as he slowly inserted 2 fingers and began pumping. "Fuck you taste so good baby" he breathed out.

My back arched off the couch and slowly I began moving away.

With his free hand he held me down by my stomach preventing me from running.

My stomach clenched and my legs began shaking as I felt my climax coming. My eyes rolled back as I struggled to form words.

"Fuckkkk im comi-" I was cut off when he cut all ties from him and my pussy.

Before I could react his lips connected with mine making me taste myself.

Damn I taste good as hell. Cranberry juice been working.

Breaking kiss we both look down as he places himself at my entrance. "Shhhhiiittt" he hissed as he slid in. Has he began to pound in and out I gripped onto his back kissing him.

The kisses were sloppy but passionate. Slaps ,moans, and grunts filled the big living room.

My stomach began to clench again. As I felt his pumps get harder and quicker.

"Fuckkkk" I screamed as I came not to long before him. I felt him pull out and we just laid on the couch for a brief moment.

"Welp ready to eat?"