6

Mature Content

Anthony

I was sitting just inches away from the man I never wanted to see again as he smiled at me with the most evil smile I had ever seen that only he could give.

"Are you ready?" He asked his Spanish accent heavy.

"Dad please I have some good things going you know I hate doing that." I sighed making him draw his hand back.

"But you were so good at it. You were so close to 2nd in command and now if- when you come back...you WILL be 2nd in command." His grinned grew even bigger.

When I was young I was wild and thought that was what I wanted.

I was wrong.

I realized what I was doing was wrong. I had killed a man. A few men. I couldn't live like that anymore.

"Well think on it son and while you do here is a family picture for you." He handed small framed picture before leaving. Examining the photo I realized its from the day I officially joined the Mexican Mafia. We were all in our fancy suits and standing infront of the huge house we just bought.

Memories.

Some bad. Some good. Either way I didn't want to go bad but knowing my dad he would find a way to get what he wanted. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone started ringing. I pulled it out my pocket to see my baby calling me.

"Hey baby " I answered seeing an annoyed Serenity. She rolled her eyes before addressing me causing me to laugh.

"Hey baby can you come over?" She asked scrunching up her face and stuffing her face with popcorn.

"Yea why whats up?" I said standing up and grabbing my keys.

"Your ugly ass friend came over and now they are all cuddled up eating all my damn snacks." She yelled making who im assuming to be Trent and Lai laugh.

This girl

***********

I knocked on the door holding a bag full of snacks. Ri seemed pretty upset about her snacks so I decided to get her some more.

The door flew open to show Trent. "Wassup" he dapped me up and let me in. I looked in the living room to see the girls staring at me. I was confused until I realized they were looking at the bag.

"Damn all yall had to say was yall want sum here." I said handing over the bag. Serenity came and gave me a hug and Trent went back and laid down with Lai.

"I missed you" she mumbled into my chest. "Baby you just saw me." I laughed. "Yea but that was hours ago." She kissed me but we were torn apart when we felt something hit us. We looked over to find out the Trent threw a slide at us.

"Sit yall cute asses down nn watch this movie." Lai screamed. I laughed and laid down on the couch.

I tried to relax but all of could keep thinking about was my dad and the Mafia.

What if I did get back in?

***********

Serenity pov

The movie went off and I rose my head off of Tony's chest to seethat Lai and Trent were sleep on the couch.

Luckily we didn't have work tomorrow.

"Baby?" I gently and quietly woke up Ant. I'm gonna start calling him that now. Tony makes and think of Tommy.

"Mmm" he groaned stretching. It was 12am and I was sexually frustrated. Its been months and I need it.

"C'mon" I got up grabbing his hand and pulling him. He trudged and stomped all the way to the bedroom.

"Baby I need you to completely wake up now." I said closing the door and locking it.

"Ight wassup." He said stretching on last time before becoming fully alert.

"I want to have sex." I said blunty.

"What " his eyes grew.

"What about the baby" "baby people have sex at 9 months I think 3 is perfectly fine." I stated pulling off my top leaving me in my shorts and bra. He shrugged before pulling off his shirt and jeans leaving him in only his boxers.

Gadayum.

Anthony got more meat than Arby's.

He began walking towards me and I didn't even notice i was walking back until he grabbed me. "You okay?" "Mhm" I gulped looking between his package and torso.

He kissed me and then slowly went down to my neck. I laid down on my back and he gently got on me placing his hands out so he wasn't actually on me. His kisses went all the way down to my thighs before he slid off my shorts revealing my lace panties.

Had I been wearing lace panties for the past week just in case?

Absolutely.

He licked my pearl through the lace making me whine. He smiled placing kisses on my thighs as he slid off my panties. He then quickly latched his mouth onto me causing me to arch my back.

It had been so long that I had almost forgot what it was like. Best believe Tommy was not eating no kitty so I most definitely missed this.

I moaned trying to turn over only for him to grab my hips and place his hand on my stomach making me stay still. I threw my head back grabbing the sheets as my stomach began to clench.

"I'm boutta-" I was cut off when he stopped and came back up. I frowned as he hovered over me smiling.

"Are you ready?" It took me a while to comprehend what he ment but when it did I nodded and he slowly slid in. His size was something bigger than I had been used to so I grabbed onto his back leaving a few scratched behind.

He kissed my shoulder and neck as he slowly went in and out allowing me to get used to it. The pace began to pick up and soon enough we were in motion.

Moans, grunts, kisses, and claps were all that could be hurt echoing within the room.

Our faces met and our eyes locked as we grinded together. Soon we were kissing. The kisses had little breaks of moans and grunts.

Soon enough we were both climaxing and falling back under the covers.

"Round 2?" He asked throwing his hands up.