14

♡Serenity♡

"C'mon bae before we are late." I whined with my bag setting the alarm and turning off lights.

"Baby you can't be late to a sleepover." Ant laughed coming out the room with his bag.

"Well I wanna go the food is done and I already put all the presents in the car. Can we leave please?" I asked turning around.

He nodded kissing my forehead and opening the door. As we stepped into the garage he took my bag and put both of ours in the trunk as I got in the car.

"Its at Trent's place right?" Ant asked pulling out the garage.

"Yep, you know that's where Lai stay 25/8. There is even a room dedicated to Lani." I laughed.

"Ion know why the just won't move in together." He added.

"Because they scared of commitment." I shrugged looking at my nails.

"But they love each other." "Well yea but I know my girl and she has commitment issues it's just her."

He nodded and continued driving.

************

"AUNTY RIIIIII" I heard a scream as I came through the door.

I smiled hearing someone running towards me. I kneeled down as my baby came running around the corner. As she rushed into my arms I picked her up flinging her through the air as she giggled.

"How's my babygirl been huh?" I asked tickling her as Ant grabbed my bag from off the floor.

"Uncle Ant!!" She squealed grabbing his legs causing him to laugh. "Wassup Lani" he smiled as they did their 'secret' handshake. I smiled as she grabbed my hand dragging me into the living room.

The tree was lit up, Christmas music was blasting and Trent and Lai were trying to turn off the smoke alarm. Laughing I walked over to them.

"Hey yall what yall burning the fire place is over there." I asked pointing to the living room .

"Well we kinda burnt Santa's cookies." Lai laughed as Trent got the smoke alarm to stop beeping. I burst out laughing looking at the black cookies on the pan.

"Okay okay laugh it up but at least we still have these." Lai said grabbing some Walmart cookies from the pantry. I shrugged smiling as I hugged her. " works just as good I guess."

"Wassup brother" I say hugging Trent.

"What up T" Ant said dapping him up. "Sis" He said hugging Lai.

"Okay okay lemme show yall to yall rooms then change into yall pajamas so we can get started with the festivities Lani planned." She smiled grabbing our hands. She drug us threw the big house until she got to a specific room.

"Okay here yall go that door is the bathroom its a closet in there if you need it." She smiled before leaving and closing the door.

"Hey does Lai look a little bigger to you bae?" Ant asked while looking through his bag.

"Dont even ask I brought it up at the mall last week and she froze the fuck up." I laughed rummaging through my bag as well.

Pulling out my pajamas I began to change. Turning around I saw a open chance to smack some booty so I made a plan.

Smacking Ant's butt I quickly ran out the room closing the door and running through the halls the the living room.

"You good girl?" "Yea girl I ju- ahhh" I yelped as I felt a hard smack to my own ass. A smiling Ant came from behind me looking proud.

"Okay you guys ready for the night to start?"

*************

"Okay she's down yall ready to get these presents done?" Lai asked coming back from carrying Lani to her bed. We all nodded as Ant grabbed the keys. I followed him out to help him grab our gifts. With full arms we managed to make it back in.

As we finished putting the gifts under the tree I saw Lai and Trent sitting at the table wrapping gifts. We came over and sat with them.

"Hey we have got to get up early tomorrow and since you guys don't have to wrap anything you guys can go ahead onto bed." Lai said finishing up a gift.

"Aye if yall wanna get freaky just say that." I laughed getting with Ant. "Yea because Lai looks so sexy with all that wrapping paper. And oh my that tape stuff to her lip turns me onnn." Trent joked twirling around the tape.

We all burst out laughing for a good 3 minutes. As Lai checked her face.

"I'm not foolin with you tonight dummy goodnight." I waved him off as I walked out with a laughing Ant behind me.

Welp I guess I'll be waking up in a few hours.

**************
The sound of pots smashing together woke me up. The bright sun shone through the curtains blinding me. Groaning I grabbed my phone off the nightstand checking the time.

6am. Damn Lailani!

Gently laying back down onto Ants chest his arms wrapped around me tighter as he groaned trying to stop himself from waking up.

"Baby c'mon we gotta get up." I sat up rubbing his chest as he whined pulling on the covers.

"No baby c'mon get up." I said starting to pull the covers off. He opened his eyes grabbing the covers not letting me pull them past his stomach. "C'mon boy" I said tugging again.

"Wait baby no-" he said as I pulled them all the way off revealing his morning wood. "Well good morning to you too." I smiled. He rolled his eyes and we both got out of bed.

Merry Christmas I guess.