10

Anthony

I gently shook a sleeping Serenity next to me as the pilot told us we could now exit. I looked over to see T doing the same to Lai.

"Baby we're here." I cooed in her ear gently pinching her arm. She swatted my hand away turning and continuing to sleep.

"Woooooooo guess who in Tulum bitchess" Lai screamed waking up startling Ri. Me and T chuckled and got up grabbing the bags.

"Wowwww it so beautiful and I haven't even been outside yet." Ri beamed looking out the window. I smiled seeing her happy and helped her up.

"Okay so we have to go straight to the meeting we will meet back up in a few hours for the dinner. " I helped her off the plane as T explained to the girls.

"Nooooo you're leaving already?" Lai whined pulling T's arm causing him to laugh.

"Ladies it fine you guys are gonna have a driver and security to explore the area safely and we will be reunited in no time" I smiled kissing Ri's forehead.

"Senoritas?" Vince held the car door open for the girls.

He waved them goodbye and got into our car.

***************

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN THERE IS BAD BLOOD BETWEEN US AND RUSSIA." My dad yelled at one of our men across the table. The young boy flinched trying not to seem shaken up.

"The- they say we cheated them in an exchange." He stuttered. My dad rubbed his face turning a deep red.

"Tonight Robbie be on alert and talk to them. I put time into what we do and I'll be damned if someone calls me a cheat." He spat at the boy.

"Ahhh son, Trent, welcome. I hear you are bringing your special ladies. As are some of you guys as well." He addressed us and a few other people.

"Si, si, I hope it's nice and safe for them" I whispered the last part.

**********

Serenity pov

"UGGGHHHHH I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING OCEAN" I screamed pulling at my dress for the 5th time. "Girl you and my baby look beautiful" Lai sighed applying her lipstick and grabbing her clutch. I grabbed my stomach for a second as I had been cramping up all day. Taking a breathe I got myself together and fixed my face.

 Taking a breathe I got myself together and fixed my face

Serenity^^^^^