Prologue

Carl's POV

"Birth defect? What? How the fuck? I thought she-" I hollered at the doctor upon the news.

"Sorry sir, but the test results are here in black and white, we cannot alter or change it. It is 100% true that your child has congenital birth defects," the doctor cooly replied back. Groaning loudly, I gripped my hair and collapsed into one of the many chairs outside my wife's room.

How am I supposed to tell Andrea this? Oh my God.

Just then, I thought of a genius plan and called for the doctor to come.

"Doctor, is it possible for you to tell Andrea that our child," I began, scratching the nape of my neck, "he... He died?"

"Hmm... If you really wish for it, I guess I can do it. But what are you going to do with the child?" the doctor asked, cocking his head to one side while vigorously flipping through his clipboard.

"The child? I will put him at a home," I responded, an unknown confidence suddenly surfacing from inside me. The doctor nodded his head and walked towards the nursery where my child was.

"I'm so sorry... Andrea, I know you want this child. But... We can't have him," I whispered, staring at Andrea through the glass window on the door.

Main Characters:

Aidan Grey is the CEO of Grey Corp. a and is a self-made billionaire, quite cold and heartless, an abandoned orphan (24 years old)

Aurelia Carter is the only daughter of the CEO of Carter Enterprise and is a very nice and smart person (22 years old)

Zach Inglethorp is the heir to his family business, Acyreox Inc., and their business is rivalled by Aidans' (25 years old)

Not so important characters:

Carl and Andrea - Aidan's parents

Ryan Smith - Aidan's friend

Maximillian and Olivia - Aurelia's parents

Lucas, Mark, Noah, and William - Aurelia's brothers (from youngest to oldest)

Arthur and Belle - Zach's parents

Isabel - Zach's younger sister