Chapter 7

Aidan's POV

"Aurelia?" I softly whispered when the end credits scene of the movie finished playing. I heard a soft and gentle snore coming from her, now that there was no more noise from the sound system.

"Are you sleeping?" I whispered, even softer than just now. There was no response.

"How would you respond if you were sleeping? Why did I bother to ask," I scolded myself, laughing at my own stupidity. I reached over her and pressed the button to dim the lights before carefully lying down, placing Aurelia's head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her small frame before falling asleep myself.

Aurelia's POV

So warm, so nice.

I slowly opened my eyes as I woke up, trying to recall what had happened. Something very heavy was resting on my stomach, making breathing a slight problem. I peered down, only to see two arms across my stomach.

Aidan.

I smirked before I felt some heat rising to my cheeks. I carefully turned around to see Aidan sleeping like a baby, his light snore sounding like a lullaby. I felt my face heat up even more as I saw Aidan's hot face right above mine, his messily tousled hair making him look even hotter. I tried to pry open his arms so that I could leave and get out of my embarrassed state, but Aidan just held on tighter. I tried once more to escape Aidan's vice grip, but accidentally made Aidan wake up instead.

"Did I wake you up?" We both said at the same time, as if we were reading each other's thoughts. Aidan blinked a few times, trying to properly wake himself up.

"I think I woke up by myself and I woke you up," I said, while turning my flushed face away from his line of sight, attempting to pull his arms away again.

"No, you aren't leaving," Aidan said as he tightened his grip on my waist. I groaned at him before using all of the strength I possessed to try and pull his arm away. Aidan didn't even budge.

"Only if you didn't have all of this muscle," I grunted, as I traced my fingers on Aidan's bulging muscles.

"I have a personal gym here, you know. You are more than welcome to go to the gym," Aidan said, while trying to mimic the typical annoying salesperson.

"Let me go Aidan. Stop being so childish," I irritably said as I tugged on Aidan's muscular arm once more. Aidan eventually gave in and let go of me, allowing me to get up. I stretched a little, before picking up my phone which was at the small side table.

"What do you want for lunch?" I asked aloud, while scrolling through some of my never-ending messages.

"Nothing but the best," Aidan simply but ambiguously replied.

"What do you even mean by that?" I annoyedly asked Aidan, while looking up from my phone.

"I only want to eat the best food," he began, "which can only be made by you."

"God, you are so annoying," I groaned as I trudged out of the theatre room, walking towards the kitchen to make lunch.

"You have to help me get up, don't you?" Aidan asked between laughs.

"No, I don't and I won't. You're going to stay right there until I'm done cooking lunch. If not, I think, no. You are definitely going to annoy me as I cook," I sadistically said, slamming the door shut behind me. I took a deep breath before leaning back against the door, a familiar feeling building up in my cheeks once more.

How am I supposed to even do this for the next two months? His hotness is too overbearing already. I almost embarrassed myself just now in front of him. Oh my...