Hussain || fanfic 2

Fanfic 2 : The note

"Did You hear ? We're gonna get a new classmate ." I whisper to my best friend. "Yeah , I heard it's a boy ." she said doing a scan of the class room.
"I hope he's cute " I say looking for him too.

" Good morning class. I want you to say hi to your new classmate" my math teacher said while entering the classroom.

I was in complete shock. "Hi guys , my name is Hussain Asif. I just moved from Texas . Well that would be all I guess" he says and gives me a smile.

"You can take a seat Hussain" my teacher says showing him the empty seats.
Hussain looks around choosing a seat. "Omg he is coming to sit next to mine " I say looking at him who was coming towards me.

I'm I looking alright ? I ask my best friend. " Perfect lagri ho. Now act normal " She said looking at her book.

Hussain looks at me and smiles. With that he takes a seat . And the lesson begins.
I wasn't really paying attention to the lecture.

Suddenly I get a note thrown at me breaking my thoughts. When I open it , it said. . " what are you daydreaming about ? Oh by the way I forget to tell the class that I was single . Love Hussain ". My lips curled up into a slight smile. " Do you really want to know what I'm thinking about ? " I write and give it quickly back to him.

He smiles while looking at the note "yes I would love to know. Whese mujhe Urdu bi ati hai :p "

He throws it back to you.

I hope he didn't say no I think while opening it. "Aww he didn't say no. so O wrote. " Well I'm thinking about everything . Aur ji mujhe bi ati hai Urdu." You looked at him at throw it back.

When he read it he laughed a bit and wrote further " About everything uh ? Iska matlab mere bare may bi ?" He gave the note back in mu hand.

When I read the note I didn't have the courage to answer yes on it.

You get a new note from Hussain. "That means you were thinking about me . Do you like me ? " he wrote.

My heart began to beat rapidly.

Suddenly he threw another note . "Not answering it means you don't like me :( "

"What no I do like you." I think to myself and quickly answer him on the note "Yes I like you ". I looked at him and he wasn't looking at you anymore but he was paying attention to the lecture. So I threw it right on his book.

That's when I saw a smile appear on his face. He looked at the note and puts it in his bag. He looked for something in his bag And takes red paper out of it and begins to write.

He hands it in your hands. "You like me , but do you love me ?" That's when I started to panic.

My hands were shaking I couldn't write yes on it. Hussain noticed it. He stood up and kissed your cheek. I felt my cheeks go getting all red.

"Awwwwww they kissed "everyone says. "Hussain and (y/ n ) to the principles office now!!!!" My teacher says.

We both exit the classroom. When Hussain grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him . "You didn't answer do you love me ? Would you like to be my girlfriend ? " Hussain asks.

" I just met this guy and he's making me go crazy. " I thought to myself.

"Yes I would love to " i said giving him a tight hug. .

"You know (y/n) I have a strange feeling we will see the principles office alot."

" haha no it's our first and last time " I say hugging him again.