Waqas || fanfic 8

Fanfic 8 : Memory

WQAQS POV:

" Sir she's awake." The nurse said coming towards me. " Allah tera sukhar hai." I said looking at the sealing.

The nurse walked in to y/n's room as I followed her. " I think you should stay here for awhile." She said as she left the door a bit open for me. Now I could see y/n but she couldn't see me.

" Hello miss.How are you feeling ?" She said checking her heart beat.

" Fine." was the only thing she said.

"What happened to you? Do you remember anything? " She asked writing something down.

" The last thing I remember is. Me blowing my birthday candles. I almost burned my clothes. Haha." She said laughing.

The good thing is that she remembers .

The bad thing is that this happened 4 years ago. I was engaged to Y/n 2 years ago and she told me this exact story on her birthday.

" Well I'm happy to hear that you remember. Whese app say koi milne aya hai." She said putting her pen in her pocket.

" Kon hai?" she said looking at the door.

" He says he's your fiancé." She said smiling at her

" Fiancé? Mera toh sirf ek boyfriend hai . Koi fiancé nahi. I think you're talking about Mubashar my boyfriend. Right?" She said

" No. . . Waqas." she said still writing something down.

Her smile changed into a confused look.

" The only Waqas I remember is this nerdy kid in my class a few years ago, Waqas Riaz." She said laughing

" Yes that's what's his name" The nurse said.

" Waqas Riaz ? Woh larka jo apni stupid video's post karta hai. Aur famous bi nahi hai. I think ke aap koi galat fehmi hogi hai. I wouldn't never date the Lonely Waqas " She said smiling.

" I guess, but now he's-" The nurse was about to say something when suddenly she coughed.

Lonely Waqas. Khabi kisi nahi mujhe yeh bolna itne saalo may aur ab Y/N bolri hai. I know it's not her saying all this. Well, it is her.
This is just the girl she used to be.

Jab say accident howa hai usko bas chaar saal phele ki batein yaad hai. This is a problem since I wasn't her fiancé 4 years ago. It's going to be hard to prove to y/n who I really am but I'm never going to give up trying.

YOUR POV:

" Don't you remember anything else about him?" The nurse asked me sitting on the corner of the bed.

" Aur bi kuch hai? ." I said now totally out of my mind.

The nurse shakes her head and walks toward the door.
" I'm going to bring him in." She said look back at me.

" what? No please d-" I was about to say something when Waqas entered and go back.

KNOCK KNOCK

" Aa jao, I guess." I said sitting on my bed.

He starts to open the door slowly and smiles looking at me.

I stopped talking when I saw him for the first time. My jaw must've hit the floor.
" Why do you look so surprised?" He said walking closer to my bed.

" Whoa. Lonely Waqas. You got like super hot." I said shamelessly looking at him

"Waqas." He said looking at me with a narrow look.

" Kya?" I asked confused.

"The name is Waqas." He said sitting on the bed.

WAQAS POV:

" I know. Sorry. Bad habit hai." She said smiling at me.

I kept on looking at her all the smile, tears, and secrets that we shared and she doesn't remember any of them.

" So you still making videos?" She said looking at me.

" No. Not really. I've been busy making music and going to-" She didn't even let me complete.

" Wait, making music?" She asked getting closer to me.

" Yeah. Suna toh hai tumne." I said.

" I'm sorry, magar aap ko jana hoga." You can come back tomorrow ." The nurse said entering the room.

I looked at y/n to see if she wouldn't mind.

" Is it okay?" I asked looking at her sad face.

" Yeah sure. Bring some of your music too." she said laughing.

I couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or not. But that wasn't such a bad idea. Maybe my music would help her remember. She always loved my music. Maybe that was the way to make her remember.

YOUR POV:

*The next day*

So maybe Waqas wasn't so nerdy. He was actually nice and pretty cute. " Kab aye ga woh." I said looking at the clock on the wall.

KNOCK KNOCK
" Someone is here to see you." she said smiling from the door.

" Waqas hai ?" I said looking at her.
" Hey Y/N I've got a surprise !" he said running in.

" Kya hai?" I said looking at him.
He went and came back with a gitar.
" Arryyy maine toh music bola tha. Tum to yeh laye aye." I said pointing to the gitar.

" Kyun life ka toh maza hi aur hai Y/N." he said sitting on the bed.

" Acha konsi song?" I said smiling at him.

"Humari song ." he said smiling back.

WAQAS POV:

She still looked confused but I was determined to make her remember.
" Ready?" I asked putting my hands on the strings.

" More then I would ever be." She said focusing on me.

I was feeling nervous. Hai toh bas Y/N magar phir bi mere haat itna shake kare thay.

" Sing toh karo." she said waving her hand infront of me.

Closing my eyes I began to sing.

When I opened my eyes I saw her crying.

" Kya howa? Passand nahi aya?"
" Nahi yeh baat nahi hai." She said and started to sing the rest of the song.
" Tumhe jaad aagiya?" I asked as a huge smile came on my face.
She just nodded
" Tum masaaq toh nahi kari na?" I asked her

"Arryyy I remember. I remember this. You wrote this for me. Waqas, you wrote this for me." she said and looked like she was going to cry again. I went closer to her.
" Don't waste your valuable tears." I said while whipping her tear away.

" You're my finacé ." She said holding my hand.

" Aur tum meri finacé and I love you Y/n." I said kissing her forehead.

" I love you too Waqas." she said hugging me.