Atif || fanfic 7

Fanfic 7 : Even I can be a rockstar

...intro...

Hi my name is (y/n) . I'm 16 years old. you could also say sweet 16.

Well it would have been sweet if that new boy didn't come. He gets on my nerves. Enough about him.
I love to sing but I wouldn't tell anyone that I'm to afraid to sing in front of people.

I know it's kinda wired. Well I have a best friend Lisa. She loves to sing to in fact she sings at school. She's in a school rock band where the new boy also plays. His name is Atif.

He has quite an attitude  but his best friend , Shehryaar is the opposite of him. He became my best friend too.

The only problem is that Shehryaar always stays with Atif so I hang out with Atif  too because my 2 best friends.. to put a cherry on top we all have the same subject , same classes.
I want to be a rockstar who wouldn't want to be one ? If only I had the courage to stand on stage and show that Atif what I'm made of.
.
.

I was nearly late for school when I saw my friend running towards me . She looked kinda wired. "(y/n) (y/n) guess who's coming to join the schools rockband ? " she said jumping up and about. "wait I'll show his photo to you "
she said while getting her phone.

" Miss Lisa since when are we allowed to use a phone at school?" the teacher said while taking the phone away from her hands.

" Please I'm sorry I was just going to look at the time sir." Lisa said trying to get the phone back.

" You can come and get your phone from the principles office after school." he said leaving.
" Pagal hameesha galt time pay kaam karti hai." I said trying hard not to laugh.

" hmm hey could you tell me where the d-block is?" someone said from behind. I turned around to see a guy with the most beautiful brown eyes in the world.

"(y/n) that's him " Lisa whispered in my ear. " hi Atif I'm Lisa the singer of the band. " she said shaking his hand.

Seeing Atif stand right in front of me made me nervous that I couldn't move.
Atif looked at me and smiled." this is my best friend (y/n) " Lisa said.

" Hi I'm Atif " he said with a big smile. .
"omg (y/n) are you going to shake his hand or not ?" Lisa said looking at you in a strange way.
" oh yea hey Atif I'm (y/n) " I said giving him a cute smile.

"Aren't you going to tell them who I am " Shehryaar said jumping on you guys.
"Girls this is my annoying friend Shehryaar" Atif said rolling his eyes.
" Well catch you guys later." Lisa said taking me away.

Days past by and I was having a blast with Atif and Shehryaar.

Lisa and I lived in a hostel.
The boys toilet was broke and I didn't know about it.
Without knowing it I stepped in the shower and started singing.

Teri galiyan... galliyan teri, galliyan..
Mujhko bhaavein galiyan, teri galliyan
Teri galiyan...galiyaan teri, galliyan..
Yuhin tadpavein, galliyan teri, Galliyan...

"that voice omg its perfect. " someone said knocking on the door.

The voice behind the door began singing it.
I didn't move a bit. " Kon hai ?" I said shutting the shower.

" you sing really well and I'm Atif. What's your name? " he said
I didn't answer still in shock of what just happened.

" Well look I want to see you .. you have a awesome voice and I want to see who's beautiful face it is. I'll be waiting for you in the classroom 23A and don't forget my name Atif. I'm from the schoolband . " Atif said as I heard footsteps heading out of the bathroom.