Hussain || fanfic 6

Fanfic 6 : Disneyland

" Where here kitty . " Hussian said as we entered the huge Disney lands gates.

" Woww... It's beautiful. " I said as my eyes were scanning the place.

" Chalo gi ya dehkti raho gi ?" Hussian said pulling me to a roller coaster when I pulled him back.
" Wohhhh..mayyy.. mujhe...." I was trying to tell him something but couldn't find the words for it.

" Roller coasters say dar lagta hai na? " Hussain said intertwining his hands with mine.

" Han. Dar nahi . booooooohattt dar lagta hai." I said stretching to O of boohat that made him laugh.

" Acha phir may apni kitty ko ek teddy bear jeet kar dehka ta ho." He said running to the it.
-----

" Yeaahh... .. I won !!! " I screamed while jumping up and down.

" What would you like to have? " The man said to me pointing to the stuff from where I could chose from.

I was doing a scan when I heard " Pick me! Pick me!" Hussain was hiding between two teddybears.

I giggled and ignored him.
" OMG choose this." He said pointing to 2 Minnie and Mickey mouse ears.

I awed at what he just showed me and asked the man to give them to me.

" Here you go handsome." I said putting it on his head.
" Let me put it on you." He said taking the headband out of my hands.

" Now we look like girlfriend and boyfriend. " I said giggling.

" Omg let's go to the castle. " He said while putting his hand around my waist.

As we were on top of the castle Hussain cleared his throat.

" Kya may kuch poouch sakta ho ?" He said getting closer to me.

" Poocho na." I said taking a step back.
He slowly got down on his knees and opened his hand that had a ring in it.

" Will you do the honor of becoming my wife?" Hussain asked.

" I WOULD LOVE TOO." I replied with joy.
He slid the ring on my finger while getting of his knees.

All the princesses came running in while the sky filled up with fireworks.

As the princesses and the audience were clapping I was him a quick kiss on the cheek.

" Did you plan all this? " I ask looking at him.
" Yes kitty. I've been planning on it since the day I knew you were the one." He said giving me a hug.