Hussain || fanfic 13

Fanfic 13 : ♡♡valentine.♡♡

Throwing my phone on the floor I sat down with frustration.

" What's happening? " my bestfriend asked running in the room seeing the phone on the floor.

"I'm telling you Ash, he's so going to break up with me." I was really freacking out. Hussain has become really distance.

I barely see him these days and our conversations keep getting wierder day by day.
The other day I asked him if everything was okay.

"I don't know Ifza. I have a lot on my mind." He said.

"He can't break up with you.. It's valentine tomorrow." Ash kept convincing me. Just then I got a text.

Shocked I looked at my phone.
"You're lucky Ifza it's still working." Ash said giving me the phone.
" Who is it ?" She asked.

" It's Hussain. " I said whipping away my tear.

"Can you come over tomorrow night. I need to talk you.. It's important." From: ♡Bae♥

I showed it to Ash. "I don't want to loose him" I said as tears started rolling down again.

Hussain's Pov

"Are you sure about this." Shehry Asked. "Yes I am. It's the right thing to do. We both saw it coming.
I hope she feels the same way and understands. "

"When are you goung to tell her?" He Asked.

"Tomorrow... She's comming over." "On Valentine? Well.. that's classy." He said winking at me.

~~Valentine's day~~

~ ifza's p.o.v.~

"Do I look good enough for a break up?" I Asked Ash. "Stop it! He's not breaking up with you. You're too gorgeous." She said smiling.

" I hope so. " was the only thing I could say.

10min later I was at Hussain's house. I reached for the lock but I couldn't open it. Behind that door is a guy that I love with every inch of my heart.. and it's probably going to end.

I don't know it I can handle it. I pushed the door op but it was dark. I switched the lights on and Hussain was standing in the middle of the room.

The candles light up his eyes. He was standing in the middle of a heart made with roses while he was holding one.

Hussain's Pov

The moment Ifza walked in my heart light up. That's the effect she has on me. "I streched my hand to her. "Come." She was wearing the red dress I gave her on her birthday. She looked so beautiful that it was impossible to get my eyes of her.

"Hussain.." she started. I put my finger on her mouth. "No let me.." I pulled her closer and kissed on her forehead. "Happy Valentine." I said handing her the Rose. "I Wasn't expecting this." She said. "I hope you like it."
I could see on face that she did. I took both her hands into mine and looked in to those beautiful eyes of hers.

"I love you Ifza in ways I can't explain. I don't deserve you but I thank Allah every day that you are part of my life. You complete my world because a world without you is a world I don't wanna live in." A tear fell from her eye and I cought it with my thumb and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I swear that every tear you will ever shed will be for happiness. You will never have to ask me if I still care because my love for you will last forever. That's my promise to you." I went down on one knee. I had practiced this so many times that it couldn't go wrong. "
With all that said.

Ifza will you marry me and make me the happiest man on earth." She pulled me back up and hugged that I didn't want it to end. How lucky was I! "I will marry you Hussain Asif." She said as I slid the ring on her finger.
That was the start of the rest of our lives.......Together ♡