Waqas|| fanfic 4

Fanfic 4 : Valentines day

Today was the day I waited for a long time. It was valentines day.
My first valentine after marriage with him.

I planned not to go to college today.
I rather spend time with my husband Waqas.
I made my way to my closet , drying my off myself. Searching something decent to wear. I found the perfect dress for today.

I put on a cute pink dress and get ready. When suddenly i get a phone from Waqas .

" hey jaano why aren't you at college we had we had a project together remember ?" Waqas said to me. I couldn't believe he just said that and I threw my phone on the floor with anger.

Everything I decided to go to sleep as my plans with him were already in the bind

It was my first valentine together. But it wouldn't be together because he wasn't with me , after an hour I heard some noise in my room .
" Yeh awaaz khesi?" I said waking up . I could barley open my eyes.

I smelled roses and something on the bed. When I looked I saw that my bed was covered with rose petals .

When I started to play with them I saw a note that said " I loved you yesterday . i love you still . Always have and I always will.. happy valentines day my love . " Waqas wrote.

My smile couldn't get any bigger after reading it he made me feel like a princess.

I suddenly hear a knock on the door.
It's Waqas for sure. I just could feel his existence.

I run to the door and see Waqas with a big bouquet flowers and my favourite chocolates of course.

"hey Jaan I didn't forget our first valentine. together. Here you go these flowers remind me of you " he says kissing me on the forehead.