Atif || fanfic 3

Fanfic 3 : proposal

Me and Atif just saw the best movie ever.

"Wasn't it awesome ? I said while hugging him tight.
Atif didn't say anything at all. He just remained silent.

Something was wrong he wasn't talking to me at all.

He opened the car door for me and smiled.

" Maybe he's just tired with all the work he has to do. " I thought to myself.

20 minutes passes by and Atif still hasn't said a single word.

"Atif Khan pull over right now." I said giving him an order.

Atif parked the car and looks at me.
" Kya hua (y/n) ? Kyun stop bola." He said looking straight into my eyes.

" what's wrong ? Yeh to mujhe poouchna hai tumse ? Are you feeling okay ?"

" Yea theek ho. I just wanted to say something but I don't know how." He said reaching for my hand and held it tight.

" Atif you know you can tell me everything single thing. What is going on in this mind of yours?" I ask.

It suddenly began to rain
Atif looked outside.
" I think it's time to move on."

My eyes widened at what he just said.
" kya ? What do you mean by that??" I said letting a tear fall on his hand that was still holding mine.

" I mean I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore." He said trying to let go off my but I held it tighter.

When he said that it felt like my whole world just collapsed.

" You mean ? Break.... How could you ?" I said trying hard not to cry.

" Arry nahi paglo. I mean-" Before he could finish I got out of the car and started to run I could feel the cold rain falling on me.

"(Y/n) wait !!! " Atif said running after me and pulled me towards him.

"Atif leave me alone I hate you ." I said trying to run but his grip was to tight.

"But I love you ." Atif said kissing my cheek.

I looked straight in his brown shiny eyes with a confused look.

" I don't want to be your boyfriend because I want us to be more then boyfriend girlfriend. I want us to be a family . Husband and wife." He said whiping away my tears.

I was surprised.

Atif went down on his knees.

" I was quite the whole time because I was thinking how I could propose to you. I would never think of leaving you . Having you by my side is what completes me. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He said getting a ring out of his pocket.

" yes yes yes !!! A thousand times yes." I said jumping up and down.

He looked at me while putting the ring on my finger. "This is the best day ever. Thank you (y/n)" He said kissing my forehead.

"lets get in the car before we get sick" I said walking to the car. When he pulled me towards him.

" Inti bi kya jaldi . baarish ka maza to lehlo." Atif said twirling me around in circles.
And I danced in the rain with my Mr . right.