*Shehryaar || fanfic 9*

FANFIC 9 : Flight to Pakistan

Shehryaar's p.o.v.

Today is the day I'll be going to Pakistan. My family was already in Pakistan for the wedding.

"Can I have your boarding pass and passport, please?" the flight attend asked giving me a sweet smile.

" Uummmm.. mmmm hang on." I said looking in my carry bag when someone pushed me from behind and our phones fell.

" Sorry sorry.. Galti say hogiya." She said bending down and picked up the 2 phones.

" Kuch nahi hota." I said while she gave me my phone back. That's when I saw her.
I blinked several times to ensure see if she was real and not my imagination. Every time I opened my eyes I saw a beautiful girl standing , smiling towards me. My dream girl.

" Hmm hello mister. Aap ko flight attend kab say bola ri hai." She said waving her hand at my face which caused me to get out of my bubble.

" Yes euhh here you go ." I said giving the flight attend the passport and boarding pass.

" Woh app -" I was about ask the girl who I just fell for if she was going to Pakistan when she disappeared.
" Thank you sir you may go." The lady said giving me everything back.

" Hmmm that girl do you know where she is going ?" I asked her hoping to get an answer.

" No sir we can't give out information." she said looking at the other person behind me.
I picked up my bag and entered the plane.

" Your seat is on the left side sir." She said pointing to my seat.
" Thank you." I said as I sat on my seat and put my earphones in my ear.

" Hi again." Someone said as she sat next to me.
When I looked I saw that girl again.
" Omg hi you're going to Pakistan ." I asked putting my earphones out of my ear.
" Nahi nahi may to Antarctica jari ho." she said biting her lips.
" Kya ? Magar yeh flight to sirf Pakistan jari hai." I asked her confused when she suddenly burst out of laughter.

" Yeh flight Pakistan jari hai toh may bi Pakistan hi jari ho na." She said still laughing at my idiotic question.

" Acha han masaaq kara tha." I said tapping on the screen of the seat in front of me.
I didn't talk to her because I was embarrassed enough so I put on a film and started watching it. A hour past and I was getting bored when I felt something fall on my shoulder.

Curiously I looked at my shoulder and saw her as she snuggled into me with her head. She was looking so adorable. Even when she started snoring.

" Sir would you like something for you and your girlfriend?" The air hostess asked smiling at us.

" No thank you." I said giving her smile back.
I kept on looking at her knowing this could be my last time seeing her. I wanted to capture every single thing before we parted our own ways.

I didn't even noticed the time flying by. Suddenly I saw her flutter her eyes open.
" Good morning. Oh I'm so sorry I fell asleep on you." She said with her hand on her mouth.

" Nahi nahi kuch nahi hota." I said adjusting my shirt.
" I'm really sorry. May kal say nahi soie." She said sitting straight on her seat.

" Kuch nahi hota.Bare bare desho may asi chooti chooti batein hoti rehti hai." I said winking at her that made her smile.

" Well you didn't do justice to the dialogue. Srk can do better." She said biting her lips.
" Acha magar mera choota bahi can do it better then Srk himself." I said to her.