Atif || fanfic 11

Fanfic 11 : Itne paas

Pari's p.o.v.

I cry into my pillow "Kyun sab mujhse itni nafrat karte hai?."

I came back from school and the same old happened. It was just like every other day. Getting bullied , people punching me , putting chewing gum on my bag,..

" Why I'm I crying . Everything is my fault. " I thought looking at the wall.

I hear my phone ring and I turn and see it's Atif my best friend ever.

"Pari Pari heyy" I hear him say happily. Whipping my tears away I smiled at his voice.

"hey" I make myself sound happy. 

"Chal get ready we are going out." he said. " Nahi aaj nahi I have things to do." I said and he just said ok and hung up. The happiness on mu face wasn't for that long.

I go on Twitter to get my mind changed and all I see is hate...hate...hate.

I finally tweet 

**Ab loog sab theek ho. Yes I'm fat , Ugly , Pari naam hai mera toh kya ho toh my eik witch na. You guys would be so happy if I didn't even exited. Toh jale jaati ho. Bye. **

I run to my desk and take out the pills "Thank you for being with me" is the last thing I said to myself looking at Atif and my picture before taking a hand full of pills and swelling them in.

Atif's p.o.v.

" Ufff , kyun mana kiya ? I really wanted to go out with you today." I said looking at the recent tweets.

Thinking of Pari my smile quickly drops after what I just had read. " Kya bolri hai yeh?"

I immediately call Pari but no answer . " I hope you didn't do what I think you did." I said quickly run downstairs with tears in my eyes.

I ran to the car and quickly drove to her house. Opening the door with the keys she gave I yelled her name. "PARIII" I didn't get a answer. Running to her room , without knocking I open to the door just to see a body on the floor and I quickly race to her.

I turn her around and see pills in her hand.

"Phone ...phone ...phone" I said looking for a phone to call the ambulance.

" Hello 911 , My Pari has swollen a lot of pills........" I said .

After 2 mintues of wait the ambulance came and they let me in the car.

Gently holding her hand I spoke "Pari kyun kiya yeh . Phata bi hai kitna pyaar karta ho tumsay . love you so much" I said as tears spill from my eyes.

.

.

I was told to sit in the waiting room.

I began to think of her. Her laugh echoed in my ears. I finally got interrupted when the nurse came and called for me.

"Sir you can come and see her. Just be gentle" she said as I followed her.

Before I could open the door I thanked God for bringing her back.

I slowly walk to her and sit down on a chair next to her. She was sleeping peacefully.

I gently grabbed her hand "Pari I love you so much . Tumne kitna kuch kardiya and I wasn't there . I'm sorry " I said.

"Tum mujhse pyaar karte ho? " I heard her voice say and I quickly look up to see her already looking at me."H..ha..han magar tum theek ho na?" I said trying to change the subject just because I didn't know if she felt the same for me.

"I am thank you and I-I love you too" she said whispering the last part and I smiled looking up at her.

"Pari ..kyun kiya asa? " I said she looked down " I had enough of the bullies."

"Phele kyun nahi bola? I didn't know how much you were hurting" I said looking down at her sad face.

"Atif I'm sorry I just didn't think you'd have time for me" she said.

"non sense I'll always have time for you. " I said kissing her forehead. 

At this moment we were both looking in each other's eyes . " Will my Pari become my Princess?"

" Yes Atif . " She said as I hugged her.