Intro

AN: I'm not really a fan of authors notes so I will be brief. I am not very good at making covers for stories so that is up to anyone who is willing to make one for me. The picture in this segment is of Amelia. For anyone who does send me a cover I will post a section for readers to vote for which cover they like best. Just want to get this out now and I will edit this chapter once I get the first chapter done, which should be in the next couple days. P.S. I don't own any of the fast and furious characters or anything about cars really.

“Miss Amelia Moon, step forward.” The judge said looking down at his paper. “The jury has looked over the evidence and found you guilty on all counts. Your sentence stands thus, three years for illegal street racing, two years for public endangerment, and another year for endangering the life of your passenger. You will be serving your time in Sandstone Prison.”

My heart sank as the gavel hit the desk and the officers took me away. I turned to look at my family one last time only to realize they were no longer there, they had given up on me a long time ago. 

The only person there for me was my boyfriend of two years, and I couldn’t be happier to finally be out of his reach. He likes to hit me, and he was the passenger whose life I had supposedly endangered. To tell you the truth I wouldn’t have even been racing that night if it wouldn’t have been for him, and now I’m the one that’s going to have to do the time.