The Final Confrontation (Dom's POV)

I woke up to find Amelia wasn’t in the house. After looking around the house and asking the rest of the crew I found out none of them had seen her since last night either. I walked out back to see if she was in the garage, and that’s when I noticed the challenger wasn’t in the driveway. Amelia hadn’t even touched that car, not even when she first saw it. After letting everyone know the car was missing I got in my car, and went to the garage hoping to find her there. I saw Jared’s car sitting down the road, and sped up. I came to a screeching halt in the drive of the garage.

Jumping out of the car I ran over to the big door, and pulled it opened, and was shocked by the sight that greeted me. There was blood coating a large portion of the floor, and Amelia was standing next to the toolbox completely drenched in blood though most of it looked dried, and she had this strange look in her eyes. I slammed the big door shut and walked over the smaller door, while pulling out my phone and calling Hobbs.

“I found Amelia. She’s at the garage.” I said and opened the door.

“Don’t come any closer.” I heard Amelia say, and I stopped where I was. When I looked up I saw she was now standing next to the challenger with a bloody socket wrench in her hand.

“Get here now.” I said to Hobbs before hanging up the phone and sticking it back in my pocket. I went to approach Amelia when she spoke up again.

“I said don’t come any closer.”

I took the time to study her a bit closer and noticed what was off with her. Her eyes were glazed over, and that’s when I realized she wasn’t seeing me. All she was seeing was another threat. Knowing I wouldn’t get through to her I walked back out to my car to wait. I didn’t have to wait long.

“It’s not pretty.” I said to Hobbs when he went to walk into the garage. He stopped and looked over at me. “She isn’t even with us right now.” He nodded before going through the small door. The next thing I knew I could hear my tools being thrown across my garage.

 “Dom, get in here.” I heard Hobbs yell. I walked over to the door and watched him hold a struggling Amelia. “You got any rope in this damn garage?” he asked, and grunted when she landed a kick on his shin. I nodded my head before going over to grab the rope out of the toolbox. I came back to where he was holding her and started to tie up her arms and legs and then tied her to the chair.

“Let me go. Leave me alone. Don’t touch me.” Amelia kept yelling over and over throughout the whole process. She stopped once we were done, and just sat there staring with a vacant look in her eyes.

I looked away from her and texted the rest of the team know what was going on and they quickly showed up.

“I’m going to have to call the cops in.” Hobbs said and I nodded my head that I understood.

I watched as Jen went over and knelt down in front of her. She started talking to her, but it didn’t seem like it was getting anywhere. When the police got there things got really tense until Hobbs showed his badge. The police called in an ambulance to take Jared’s body away and then they started to question us. A young cop walked over to stand in front of me, and started to question me.