Confrontation At The Cafe

Brian and I had been at the garage for the last four hours training while the guys worked on their cars. As Brian hit me again hard enough for me to fall on my ass I got really ticked off and pulled one the moves I had been taught in prison. I wrapped both of my legs around his, and twisted. He hit the ground hard, and I jumped on his chest. Just before I brought my fist down I was lifted off him, and placed on the hood of a car.

“I think it’s time for a break.” Dom said placing a hand on either side of my face before kissing my forehead.

“You’re right. It need a break. It’s starting to get to me a bit.” I said resting my head against his chest. “Is Brian ok?” I asked knowing just how much that move could hurt.

“I’m fine.” Brian said from beside me putting a hand on my shoulder. “Just next time warn me when it’s getting to be too much.”

“I’m sorry.” I said turning my head to look at him. He smiled at me, then looked at Dom.

“She’s definitely got some potential. I think I’m gonna go see Mia now.” Brian said before walking over to his car.

“Alright let her know we’ll be there in a few minutes.”

“I’m glad Hobbs agreed to keep an eye on her until we’re ready. I’m worried he’ll go after her when he can’t get to me.” I said confessing my biggest fear to Dom. Letty we didn’t have to worry about as much because she was always wherever the guys were.

“Don’t worry baby girl. Everything will work out just fine.” Dom said rubbing his hand up and down my back. “Let’s go get something to eat, and then I’ll show you a few things.”

I nodded jumping off the hood of the car, as we rounded up the rest of the crew.

We all arrived at the Café at around 2:00. It looked like the rush had already passed. The only people in the café were Mia, Brian, and Hobbs. We all sat down to eat lunch, and talk. About halfway through the meal I heard a familiar engine rev. I looked toward the front of the café and saw Jared parked out front. I stood up from my chair, and the others followed suit. “Stay here unless I need you.” I said to Dom. He looked like he was going to argue for a moment, but once he studied my face he gave a nod and sat back down.

I walked out of the café and over to where Jared was parked. “You need to leave me alone.” I said leaning down to talk to him through the window. He reached up to grab my face and I pulled away from the car.

“I’ll never leave you alone Amelia. You’re mine, and you will be coming home with me.” Jared said opening his door and stepping out. I could tell by looking at him that he had been working out.

“I’ll never go anywhere with you ever again. I’ll go back to prison first.” I stated crossing my arms over my chest.

“You’ll get in that car now, and never leave me again.” Jared said grabbing my left arm, and turning to pull me toward the car.

“Hey Jared.” I said causing him to turn back to face me, just as I struck out with my fist. My fist connected with his nose in a sickening crunch, and I knew I had broken it.

He looked from me to the door of the café and back to me again before turning to get back in his car. “I’ll be back bitch.”

“And I’ll be waiting.” I said with a smile on my face. I watched as he pulled out of the café and drove away. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and turned to smile up at Dom. “Damn, that felt good.” I said taking Dom’s hand in mine.

“Hey Brian, I think we’ve created a monster.” Dom said chuckling as he let go of my hand and pulled me into his side.

I smiled at Brian giving him a thumb up, causing the others to start laughing. Letty was the first one to actually walk up to me though. She threw her arms around me, and whispered in my ear, “I’m so proud of you.” Then she pulled back and smiled at me before going to sit back down.