Chapter 3, Part 2

We got to the dorm room hall and we found out Monokuma wasn't lying. The other participants who were dead were back. We all stood shocked for a few moments.

"You're all really back..?" Kunihiko stepped forward a bit.
"ZENSHIRO-" Kaz ran for him, she hugged him.
He laughed and hugged her back, "Did you miss me that much, sweetheart?"
"Don't call me sweetheart, and I didn't miss you THAT much," She let go of him.
"Then what's with Stitches?" He poked her bunny.
"Is that why you were carrying that thing around?" Koki rolled his eyes.
"We'll have enough time to catch up later, we should get ready for the ball!" Shin said.
"He has a point, we should," Kunihiko nodded.

We all went to our rooms. There was an outfit there on my bed. It was quite nice, I took it to my bathroom to change. It fit well. It was strange. I hadn't worn something this nice in a while. I never wanted to wear something this nice again. I looked into my mirror. I looked different. I didn't like it. I sighed and did my hair. I left my bathroom once I was finished. I put my Mono-Pad into my back pocket and left. There was still 45 minutes left. I started looking around to see if anyone else was done. Koki ran into me in the hall.

"Mamoru, I have a question," He told me.
"Huh? What is it?" I asked.
"Monokuma said we needed a partner for the ball or we would be executed, and I wouldn't want either of us to get executed, and I can't see you getting a partner of any kind, so will you be my partner to the ball?" Koki offered his hand.
"Is that an insult?" I asked.
"Just answer the question," He rolled his eyes.
I sighed and took his hand, "I don't see why not,"
"I will see you at the entrance," He bowed his head and went on his way.

I headed back to the dorm room hallway and saw Kaz pinning Zenshiro to a wall, they were both already ready for the ball. It was good to see her being herself again, but I think I witnessed something out of context. I cleared my throat.

"Are you guys going to the ball together..?" I asked.
Kaz immediately let go of him, "You always come at the worst times,"
"Anyone could've came through though," I laughed.
"Yeah, we're going together," Zenshiro nodded and smiled.
"I thought that was obvious," Kaz rolled her eyes, "You didn't tell anyone, right?"
"Tell anyone what?" I asked.
"What we told you before the trial," Zenshiro stated at me.
"Oh, no, I didn't," I shook my head.
"What was it?" Ayu asked from the other side of the hallway.
"NOTHING, FUCK OFF." Kaz yelled at her.
"Now I need to know," She ran towards them, "Are you guys like in love or something? Well, Zenshiro is, obviously, but what about you? Is that why you were hiding in your room?"
"How about you shut the fuck up and mind your own business?" Kaz growled.
"Not until you tell me," Ayu giggled.
"I'm not telling you shit." Kaz pushed her away.
"You're pathetic," Ayu stared at Kaz, "Do you know that?"
"Ayu, what do you want?" I asked.
She ignored me, "You know, everyone hates you."
"Can you leave?" Zenshiro turned to Ayu as well.
"Everyone here hates you and you know it," Ayu got closer to Kaz, "WE'D ALL BE BETTER OFF IF YOU DIED AND YOU KNOW IT."
"SHUT THE FUCK UP." Kaz pushed her down onto the floor and she started beating her up.

Zenshiro and I ran for them. We tried to pull her off and stop her, it wasn't working. We kept trying. After a few minutes, we finally pulled her off. Her hands were as bloody as Ayu's face. Zenshiro and I exchanged a look.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR?" Zenshiro turned back to Ayu.
"Was this because she wouldn't tell you one thing? Are you SERIOUS?!" I turned to Ayu as well.
"SHE BEAT ME UP!" Ayu pointed to Kaz.
"YOU WERE GASLIGHTING HER." Zenshiro grabbed the collar of Ayu's shirt.
"HEY- HEY-" Ayu started slapping at his hand, "THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU JUST TOLD ME,"
"I'm gonna go wash my hands," Kaz left.
"Just tell me what you guys have going on and I won't bother you anymore," Ayu smiled.
"You're a bitch," Zenshiro let go of her, "If you wanna know so bad, FINE. We're dating, we slept together, that's all I'm letting you in on,"
"Oh? That's more than I needed to know," Ayu giggled and ran away.

I hope she was going to wash her face. It was awful. Kaz came back, Seiko and Shin left their rooms. There was only about 20 minutes left. None of us were sure what to do. Seiko walked over to us, it was kind of an awkward silence.

"Uh, hi," She nervously waved.
"Hey, Seiko," Zenshiro backed away a little.
"This got really weird really fast," I looked at both of them.
"Tell me about it," Kaz crossed her arms.
"I, uh, I'm sorry," Zenshiro said nervously.
"For killing me, or for lying?" Seiko asked.
"Uh, well, I'd say for both, maybe.." He cleared his throat.
"Maybe?" Seiko got closer, "You killed me and lied about it, and lied about what you did, and you say "maybe"?!"
Zenshiro backed away more, "I...I am sorry, really, just, I didn't want to die,"
"So you killed ME and then you didn't want to be punished for it?!" Seiko continued to get closer.
I stood between them, "Can we just have a nice moment?"
"We could if he didn't KILL ME." Seiko pointed at Zenshiro.
I sighed, "I understand that, but he died too, so you shouldn't be so upset,"
"He deserved it, too," Seiko growled.
"Neither of you deserved to die, just calm down," I patted her shoulder.
She let out an aggravated sigh, "Whatever,"

She walked away. This wasn't going too well. It definitely wasn't like before they died, Seiko definitely had strong negative feelings towards him now. I sighed and turned. Zenshiro was gone as well. Koki came down the hallway. This was more stressful than fun. I started walking around again until it was time for the ball. I hoped the conflict was resolved by then. I didn't want to have it be dealt with there. That would be annoying.