Chapter twenty-three

Bucky's POV

I sit and watch the girl sleep, that sounds weird but there is just something so familiar about her.

I start to get really tired so I lay down and fall asleep.

I am suddenly in a field. I have long hair and a gun. I stand there with others, in front of me is two girls with red powers. A guy dressed as a cat, and a man with a shield.

We start to fight these alien creatures.

The battle progresses to were we are in a wooded area.

I see a big purple man, with a golden glove on.

This man with an axe come up and hits him in the shoulder.

They exchange a few words, then the purple guy disappears.

I look around, I hear a voice.

"Bucky." I turn and see a girl walking up to me.

"Doll whats wrong?" As I ask that she falls into my arms.

"I don't know, but I just don't feel good." She seems like she is trying to fight whatever is happening.

"Hey, look at me." She looks at me. "It's ok."

She closes her eyes, I place my forehead on hers, and then she turns to ash.

I open my eyes.

I start to feel weird. I get up, "Dorothy?"

I am wobbling around trying to find her, I start to feel worse but I see a man.

"Steve..." then I fall.

I wake up with a gasp.

"You have weird dreams as well?"

I look over at the girl, I nod.

"Yeah, mine are all with this guy, Bucky I think is the name I keep calling him. I don't know though. What about you?" She asks drinking her tea.

That name, I remember that name. The girl in my dream called me bucky.

"Hello."

"Oh, um mine are always with a girl, I call her Dorothy."

The girl goes pale.

Suddenly the doors open, "we are here." The trooper tells us.

"Parle-moi plus tard."(Talk to me later.) I tell her in French, I don't know why but I just knew that she knows French.

We are waiting on the roof, the plan was she would take out his guards considering there are 10 of them. Then I would kill him.

She is dressed in this black and gray uniform, with a black mussel just like mine.

She floats down to the guards, with one movement of her hand, they are all down. She looks up to me, and nods.

I jump on the car, with my metal arm I break through the window, and grabbed the man.

I pulled him out of the car, and killed him.

Then Red goes in front of the car, because Hydra doesn't want to leave any witnesses.

I jump off, and she uses her magic to crush the car.

To be honest, I don't know why they made me go with her, she could have done it fine on her own.

We get on the plane, to go back to the base.

"How did you know?" She asked looking down

"What?"

"How did you know I spoke French, cause I know they don't teach it here?"

"I just knew."

"That's weird."

"What's weird is having to send me with you. You could have easily killed him on your own."

"Yeah, well I made a building fall in my last mission, so I'm kinda on watch right now."

"So I'm like your babysitter?"

"I mean kinda, but they are calling you my partner."

"Ok."

"You told me to talk to you earlier, why?" She asks me.

"You went pale when I said the name Dorothy, I wanted to know if your ok."

She chuckled, "you know it's weird that the winter soldier is asking me if I'm ok. Yeah I'm fine, it's just I remember this man calling me Dorothy. Hey what was your dream about?"

"It was a battle with these aliens. then, this girl I called her doll, came up to me and she disappeared. Then I see a man, Steve, and I then I wake up."

"That was weird, that was the exact dream I had as well."

I laugh, "so is your name Dorothy?"

She laughs, "is your name Bucky?"

Her laugh I've heard her laugh before.

"Do you think we may know each other?" She asks

"I don't know." My head start to hurt.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, just a head ache."

I start to get these flashback I think of this girl, she looks like Red. We are dancing, I give her a necklace and we hug.

I hear everyone calling her Dottie.

I shake my head, then i open my eyes to see Red passed out on the floor.

I get down next to her, I touch her shoulder.

She jolts awake, "Bucky?" She asks looking at me.

"Dottie?"

The door opens, "GET ON YOUR KNEES AND HANDS IN THE AIR!" The trooper yells with his gun pointed at me.

I do as I'm told, I look over at Dottie, she passed out again.

The troopers come over and grab me. I am still looking at Dottie, I have this feeling in my chest, I don't know how to explain it, but it was a bad feeling but a good feeling at the same time.

Little did either of us know that this was the last time we would see each other for 70 years.

They drag me off the plane, into this new facility. They throw me into the chair again, until I can't remember my own code name.

Then they throw me into the Cryogenic chamber, and I'm out.

Dorothy's POV

I wake up tied to a chair.

"What have you done?" Director Kane asks me.

"What do you mean sir?"

"I mean, you gave both the winter soldier and yourself your memories back. How?"

"I don't know what you're talking about sir?" He slaps me.

"Stop shitting me kid, I will throw you back into that torture room if you don't answer me."

"We were just simply talking about the dreams we keep having, and he started to get a headache. I went over to give him some tea, because it helps and you don't want one of your best soldiers in the worst conditions now do you."

He glares at me.

"But when I got over there I passed out, and I start to get these flashbacks, if that's what they are. Where this man Bucky, kept calling me Dottie. We dancing and he gave me a necklace. Then I woke up. The soldier called me Dottie, I called him Bucky, then your trooper stormed in."

"That's all?"

"Yessir, that's all."

"Ok. Throw her in the torture room."