Chapter thirty-one

Thank you guys so much for 2.14K reads!!!!
Sorry for not updating a bunch, but I'm here now!

Readers POV

The avengers gathered in the lab to discuss what had just happened.

"All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch." Bruce told Tony as he looked at the computers.

"Ultron." Both Dorothy and Steve say at the same time.

Natasha joins in, "He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other."

"He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?" Rhodey questioned

"Nuclear codes." Maria tells him.

"Nuclear codes. Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can." Rhodey says trying to fix things.

"Nukes? He said he wants us dead." Natasha intervened.

"He didn't say dead, he said extinct." Steve fixes.

"He also said he killed someone." Clint reminded everyone.

"But there wasn't anyone else in the building." Maria tells everyone.

"Yes there was." Tony tells her as he pulls up a now-destroyed imaged JARVIS.

Steve looked at Dorothy as to ask how she knew.

She just shrugged.

"This is insane." Bruce says fidgeting.

"JARVIS was the first line of defense. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense." Steve asked trying to figure out what went wrong.

"No, Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy, this is...rage."

Suddenly Thor barges In and grabs Tony by the neck, holding him up.

"Woah,woah,woah it's going around." Clint says referring to Thor.

Tony asks while in Thors hold, "Come on use your words buddy."

"I have more than enough words to describe you Stark." Thor said angrily.

"Thor! The legionnaire!" Steve said trying to get Thor to calm down.

Ok so sorry about this but I can't find the script to this and I can't watch age of ultron because I need to pay for my Disney plus account, so I will just be summarizing the rest of it from what I remember.

After they found out we're they needed to go, they got on a Quinjet and left.

Once they got there, they said a few words then they started to fight. Dorothy stayed on the Quinjet with Bruce.

Dorothy started to murmur to herself about how she should be going with them.

Bruce just laughed, "oh come on, I'm not that bad?"

Dorothy looked up at him, and smiled, "you know what I would much rather be here with you then in there with those boneheads."