Chapter 42*

*not edited
A/N: I found this mashup today and I think this fits the chapter. Its basically Watermelon Sugar but make it sexier.

Harry

Today is a day off, and I decided to spend my time just to relax. I checked all my emails and anything else that was important, so now I'm free to do whatever. This morning when Melanie was getting ready, I think she forgot I was off today because she was walking around naked. I saw her scurry across my office multiple times, not seeming to notice me at all.

I didn't think about not having sex with her for the longest time, but now it's all I can think about. My fantasies run while on all the things I'd do to her when she's ready to sleep with me again. I think about all the shower sex we've missed out on or our nude bodies cuddling up against each other after making love.

God, I miss sex!

This would be the longest I've gone without it in a while. I miss that extra connection with Melanie. Don't get me wrong; I don't need sex for our relationship to thrive. I'll love Melanie regardless. However, I am human, and I have needs.

I can't take it anymore!

I rush to the bedroom, pulling out my lubricant and a towel from the bottom drawer in the nightstand. I don't often masturbate because I have Melanie nor the time lately, but I desperately need a release. However, it doesn't settle right with me. The last time I felt this desperate and pathetic about it was when Melanie first left me six years ago. I think I did it every day for a couple of weeks just to the thought of her and our moments together. It was the last thing I could do to make it seem like she was still with me. I stopped once I realized it wasn't good for my mental and she wasn't coming back.

I get comfortable and close my eyes. Melanie's body comes into view, her supple breasts, the slight dip of her hips, the small dimples in between her thighs. Every curve and imperfection that I have grown in love with.

I picture her draped in one of my t-shirts as she sits on my desk with her legs spread open. A bright red thong peeks out as her dainty hands go between her thighs. She puts her hand down towards her cover clit, biting her lip while staring at me with her big brown eyes. She rubs in circles. Her mouth drops open, forming an o-shape as she lets out a whimpering moan.

Bringing my hand to my crotch, I rub myself through my shorts, still pretty hard from earlier. I go in the slow rhythm as she slips her hand inside her panties and starts to finger herself. I follow, putting my hand in my shorts, and begin to stroke my cock. Soft moans slip from her mouth as she picks up the pace and adds two more fingers in. The sound of her wetness fills the room, turning me on even further. I groan as she bites her bottom lip, not leaving eye contact with me.

Fuck, it's not enough!

I strip out of my briefs and start to stroke myself a little faster. I close my eyes again and see Melanie stripping off my shirt and her underwear flinging towards the floor. I pump my hand quicker than earlier, and Melanie follows as she thrusts her fingers in and out of her dripping pussy. Melanie continues to touch herself, spreading her legs wide enough for me to see.

"God, you're so fucking sexy," I groan, stroking myself faster, wanting to feel every inch of her again. Melanie brings her other hand to her bare breast and plays with her nipples.

"Fuck," Melanie let out a long and heavy moan throwing her head back.

God, it's still not enough!