Chapter 44

*not edited

Melanie

Italy is everything I expected and more. The trip is going pretty fantastic so far. On the first day, we took a food tour and did a wine tasting. The best wine I've had in a while, and I got pretty drunk. Harry had to take my handsy ass home since I couldn't stop touching him. What can I say? I was horny. However, before that, we went horseback riding through the vineyards close by the villa. I never rode a horse before, but it was super fun. My horse was a cream color named butterscotch. He was an absolute sweetheart, and I wish I could've taken him home.

Day two consisted of mostly site seeing. We went to a gallery and took in all the magnificent renaissance art. After we saw the leaning tower of Pisa, which too was remarkable, now, it's day three, and we are headed for the beach down in Elba. Harry and I are going to go scuba diving, Stephen and Peyton might join us. Then after I plan on taking Harry away from the group, we find a hot spring for ourselves.

"We're here!" Peyton says, parking the van. Harry and I quickly get out and help Kelly out. Since she's pregnant, she can't do as much as we can, but she still seems to be enjoying herself.

Kelly and Kate get their tan on while I lay under an umbrella, shielding myself from the sun, reading a steamy romance. The guys play soccer not far from us. I look up for a moment and watch Harry kicking the ball around. He was shirtless, wearing short blue bathing trunks that are doing his ass justice. I bite my bottom lip as I peek at Harry's physic. It's like he's sculpted like a Renaissance sculpture himself.

I don't know if it's the heat, this sex scene I'm reading, or Harry's fine ass, but I'm in the mood to jump his bones. Since we had sex two weeks ago, I've wanted to make up for the lost time. What better place to have crazy hot sex than in Italy. Gotta burn all these carbs somehow.

"Mel, what do you think about Brianna if it's a girl and Brian if it's a boy?" Kelly asks, interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh well, Brianna is cute. Brian is okay. But to be honest, those are pretty common names. I thought you wanted something, what you say...not basic."

"Alright, fair enough. Why don't you look through this stupid book and find some names then." I nod, taking the book and flip through, scanning the names. I try to find names that fit both Kelly and Nate's liking, then cut out names that didn't work with Nate's surname.

"Alright, how about for a girl: Amelia, Luna, Willow, Josephine, and for a boy: Elias, Declan, Cooper, Julian."

"Oh, I love Amelia or Willow. And Elias or maybe Julian. I'll definitely suggest them to Nate and see what he says." I smile, glad I could help out. Before I could get back into my book, Harry comes over to sit down and take a sip of water.

"Hey, darling, what's that book about? You barely put it down since we got off the plane."

"Oh, a girl and guy work in this office and hate each other, but as time passes, their feelings for each other start to change." I didn't exactly want to tell him it was erotica, or else he'll tease me the rest of the trip.

"Sounds cute. Too bad that's total bullshit."

"Pardon?"

"I read a little bit of it when you went to sleep. Not your average office romance, I'd say," Harry winks and returns to the guys while my face heats up. God, now I'm never going to hear the end of it.

I take a water bottle filled with wine out of my bag and bring myself a sip. Humming at the savory taste, I smile. I take a couple more sips loving how sweet it is.

"So when are you and Harry getting married?" Kate asks, making me nearly choke on my drink.

"What!"