Chapter 45*

*not edited

Harry

Melanie lays down on the towel while I hover over her. My hand grips her hipbone, and my breathing is increasing as I look around to make sure no ones is coming. I love Melanie, and this would be such an exhilarating experience, but I'm too in my head to do this. Melanie touches my cheek and pulls my face towards her. Our noses slightly touch while her deep brown eyes pour into my worried ones.

"Babe, forget about everything for a moment and focus on me. Focus on the mind-blowing high you'll get afterward. It's just you and me, okay." I nod and listen to her words. Melanie and I are the only things important right now. I just going to act like this is normal like all the other times we've had sex.

"I love you," I say kisses her lips softly. She mumbles one back in between kisses. Her plump lips push up against mine while I lower myself down, grinding my hips into hers. Her fingers harshly grip my shoulders as her mouth falls slightly open to release a soft moan. I grin before kissing her again as our tongues move together in sync. I grip her hips while my thumbs rub circles around the small area of skin.

I pull away to kiss her neck slowly and harshly at each section of her neck as I continue to grind my crotch against hers. Melanie's hands slide down from my shoulders to my ass, and she squeezes both cheeks as she smiles, putting her bottom lip in her mouth. Her moans, her hands, and the feeling of grinding up against her start to make these swim trunks feel tight around the crotch.

My hands glide up her thigh, stopping at the strings of her bikini bottoms; untying both sides, I move them out of the way. Her soft and slightly damp skin glistens in the fleeting sunlight. I start to rub her over her lace panties. I slowly trace my finger up her entrance and tease her clit. Melanie tries to suppress her moans by crashing her lips to mine. I smile into the kiss as I spread her legs farther apart. My thumb rubs circles over her clit while I ease two fingers inside her.

"You're so wet. Do you like it my fingers inside you, baby?" I rasp into her ear and place sloppy kisses on her neck.

"Yes, it feels so good," she moans.

As I curl my fingers slowly feeling her g-spot, I feel her building up for me with every movement. Thrusting my fingers harder and faster, I can hear her wetness. Melanie whimpers when I stop, and I kiss her temples before removing my trunks. My cock springs out, hitting my abdomen. She smirks before wrapping her hand around my shaft and pumps me. I bit my lip and tilt my head feeling overly sensitive right now. Her hand feels great around me, but I really need to feel her walls around me now.

I hum, slightly grazing my teeth against her shoulder blade and placing a gentle kiss on her soft skin. "Baby, please, I just need to feel you," I moan, and she nods, moving to straddle my lap and sinking down onto my cock. Her pussy feels tight and warm like usual. She bounces down onto my shaft, causing me to go deep inside her. My hands reach her back and untie her bikini top so I can watch her beautiful tits bounce as well. My mouth connects to her nipple and sucks, making her throw her head back.

"Fuck," she moans.

She grinds her hips into me, making me go deep inside her, feeling every inch of her wet pussy around me. I throw my head back, loving seeing her in control. She looks so sexy on top of me. I lay back on the towel as I watch her fuck me. Her soft hands press against my chest as she slides her hips down my cock. She rocks her hips faster, and I start to move my hips to meet Melanie's. I pound into her, hearing the sound of our skin slapping together. I thrust faster and make eye contact with her as she makes 'o' with her mouth.

"Oh yes!" She screams.

"Turn around. I want to see your ass shake for me," I wink, and she smiles. She moves around, so her bum is in my clear view as she twerks on my cock.

"Fuck, you're so sexy," I groan before meeting my hips into hers again. Watching her ass alone could make me come undone. Her wetness coats every inch of my cock in a beautiful creamy mess. Getting a little ahead of myself, I have to stop before I come too early.

I stop all movement, and I pull out. "Get on all fours," I demand.

Melanie doesn't waste any time as she gets into the position, letting her upper body forward and rest on bent arms. I smack her ass, and a small whimper escapes her lips. She arches her back, and I spread her legs to allow myself more access. Spanking her again, I shove myself back inside her dripping cunt.

"Fuck, you look so hot bent over for me," I groan, gripping each of her ass cheeks. I watch how her ass shakes as our skin slaps together, putting me in a frenzy. I spank her again, loving the moans she releases when I take her by surprise. Picking up my pace, I grab her chin and pull her entire upper body against my front as I start to pound even harder.

"Fuck, you're so deep. Don't stop!" She shouts.

"You like when I fuck your tight pussy?"

"Yes," she whimpers.

"Who's cunt does this belong to?"

"Yours," she whispers.

"I can't hear you," I growl, pounding into her hard while releasing my grasp, causing her to fall onto the ground.

"Yours, Harry! Yours!" She screams for me, and I can feel me getting close to ecstasy. I spank her ass again, and she yelps out in pleasure. "More," she moans. Smirking, I slap her ass a couple of times more.

"Fuck yes! I'm so close!"

"C'mon, baby, I want to feel you come all over my cock," I give another spanking, and she slips out a groan.

After a few more thrusts, Melanie's legs start to tremble, and my thrust becomes sloppy. I feel on the verge of cumming inside her, and I'd like to before someone catches us ruining the moment. My hand reaches down to her clit and rubs in steady circles as I fuck her harder, wanting us to both come together.

"I'm cumming!" She shouts, coming undone. I roughly thrust one last time before releasing inside her.

"Oh fuck, baby!" I groan, pumping out every drop of cum. As I pull out, I watch it drip out of her pretty cunt, using my fingers to push it back inside her. I put two digits to her mouth and watch her suck them clean before she beams her beautiful smile my way.

"Thank you, Harry, that was amazing," she kisses me.

"No, thank you, that probably was the best sex I've ever had."

"So what I'm hearing is your exhibitionist now," she smirks.

"Go put your clothes on," I chuckle, shoving her shoulders.

"I do not hear a no, Mr. Styles." I roll my eyes as we both clean up and get ready to go back to the hotel.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
Sorry for the long wait. Summer classes took up most of my writing time, but I'm going to finish this story before I start my new job.

Keep voting and commenting.