Chapter 43*

*not edited

Melanie

The front door shuts, and I know Harry just came back from his run.

Sweat stains soak his shirt while he goes to the fridge and pulls out a bottle of water. He chugs it, almost finishing it in one go.

"Okay, yeah, that's perfect. I think a group vacation to Italy is just what everyone needs. Text me all the details." I tell Stephen before hanging up the phone. Apparently, Peyton's family owns a lovely villa in Tuscany, and we're going to all go down there in two weeks. A week with all my friends and Harry, it's going to be amazing. Especially since my amnesia is completely gone now, Harry and I will need this to get back on track with our lives.

He has no clue all my memories are back. I wanted to reveal it in a cool way, but I don't know how. I might just come out and say it during dinner, no point in prolonging it anymore.

"Oh, a trip to Italy. That'll be fun." Harry says, walking towards me. He reeked, his hair a damp shattered mess, and yet he still looked sexy.

"I'd think so. I always wanted to go there."

"It's amazing. You will love it."

"You mean, we will love it. You're coming, right?" I hope something didn't come up. I did mention our potential group trip last minute.

"Of course I'm coming, darling. I wouldn't miss this trip for the world," he smiles, leaning in for a kiss.

"Oh no, go take a shower before you kiss me," I pinch my nose.

"C'mon, it's just sweat," he pouts. I stand my ground, and he sighs, taking his shirt off. His skin glistens from the light coming in from the window. His toned pecks and abs are more defined than I last remembered. How much has he been working out lately? I fight the urge to touch him because then he'll win. I wanted to win this game. "Fine, but this is what you're missing," he winks and walks away.

Ugh, this man still drives me crazy.

Fine, if he wants to play. Let's play. Last time we couldn't go any further than oral because I wasn't on the pill. I was off since the hospital but got back on a couple of days before that day. I know it takes a minute to become effective, so I didn't want to risk getting pregnant. I just got my memories back. Adding a baby to the scenario would be way too much.

I hear the shower running and smile slipping off all my clothes. Walking into the bathroom, a cloud of mist makes it almost difficult to see, which is perfect because Harry couldn't see me sneak in. He was too busy washing his hair that I easily slip through the curtains undetected. It almost concerns he didn't hear me. If this were the scene from Psycho, he'd be dead by now.

Once Harry was done scrubbing his hair, I wrap my arms around his torso, pushing my bare body against his. He shudders before whipping himself around. His green eyes narrow in on me with a perplexed look.

"What, I just wanted to bathe with you. Was sad you didn't suggest we wash up together like you usually do," I flutter my eyelashes and give an innocent smile that holds more to it.

"Bathe? Just bathing?" I nod and grab the liquid soap behind him with a soft smirk. Squeezing the bottle, I let it slowly drip down and across my breast. Harry's eyes turn darker green as he watches me rub it in on my skin, allowing it to lather and foam up. He bites his bottom lip as I repeat to the other parts of my body. When I push him aside to rinse myself off, I hear a low groan from Harry. He wants me. I know he does. I think he's hesitant because he doesn't want to pressure me. However, I want him more than he wants me.

But this is a game I'll win, and he has to make the first move.

"Let's clean you up," I lick my lips and grab the towel from his hands. I soak it in water and soap before wiping it down his chest and arms. When I was done with the area, I leave a small peck right above his butterfly tattoo.

I clean his backside and his legs, saving this area for last. I start to clean his crotch, and his eyes turn almost black now. Before I could clean anywhere else, Harry pushes me against the wall. The cold tile and his breath against my neck cause a chill across my body. His soft lips brush against my ear, "you remember, don't you?" His voice is raspy.

"Remember what?" I shudder.

"Everything, your memories are back."

I stood there shocked. How'd he figure that out? "You did exactly the same thing last time we were in here." He explains, and it's almost like he read my thoughts. The last time we showered together was right before the accident.

"Yeah, I do, and I remembered how much I wanted you then. Just as much as I want you now," I whispered.

His lips crash to mine, and a jolt of electricity flows through me. It tingles in my fingers and toes as Harry's hand grip the back of my head, pulling me in closer. My arms snake around his back as the sweetness of his lips overpowers me. I'm left on a high just from this one kiss.

Harry's mouth touches every inch of my neck and chest. My breathing gets heavy as my skin heats up. I move my hands to stroke his cock feeling him get harder in my hands. His soft moans tickle my ear. My mouth falls open when he slips two fingers inside me. They curl, hitting my g-spot continuously. My wetness drips all over his fingers while his thumb massages my clit. My core pulses feeling myself close to climax. I let out a long moan as Harry picks up his speed, and I tightened my grip on his shoulders.

"Fuck!" I exclaim in pure ecstasy. Harry cuts me off by attaching our lips again. Our mouth's messily molded together as he lifts me and wraps my legs around his waist. He eases himself inside me before fucking me hard against the wall. My hands tangle in his hair and slightly tug at some strands.

"Holy shit! God, I missed being inside you," he grunts, circling his hips and pushing deeper inside my pussy. I moan, missing the sensation of him between my legs. My nails dig into to back as Harry slides himself in and out of me.

"Look at me," I huff, wanting his eyes on me. His dark and vibrant forest eyes lock onto me, and my whole pulse ignites. My hand pushes his wet curls out of his face. He's perfect, and he's all mine. I smile before pulling his face forward for a kiss. Before we pull away, I pull gently at his bottom lip and then move to his neck, leaving a few love bites.

"I love you," he whispers in my ear, and my heart swoons. I haven't heard him say that in so long. He'd probably held back, thinking I wouldn't say it back.

"I love you too."

Harry presses a kiss to my forehead before putting me down. He turns me around, pushing my front side towards the wall. Harry smacks my bottom on each cheek twice, then thrust himself back inside me. My hands go back to touch his hips while his large ring-clad fingers grope my breast. His thumb flicks over my nipples, making them harder. His right hand glide down to my clit and rubs in circle motions while his cock pounding into me.

"Oh, fuck don't stop!"

I'm so close I can feel it.

Harry grabs both my hands and pulls back them towards him as he rams harder into me. Our skin claps together as my breast bounce up and down to each thrust. I throw my head back, feeling myself about to explode any moment now.

"Oh fuck!" He moans and spanks my ass again. Harry lets go of my arms entirely, and I lean against the cold wall. He grips the side of my hips as I slide back, meeting him. Harry smacks my right cheek harder than before, and I yelp. The stinging leaves a sensation I couldn't quite describe. My legs start to go weak, and my stomach tightens up.

"Shit, I'm coming!" I scream.

Harry thrust faster and sloppily as we both rear our climax. I release around him, feeling liberated. Harry lets out a long grunt as he shoots his load inside.

"Fuck, Fuck, fuck. Holy shit, that was so good. Man, I missed that."

I smile while barely holding myself against the wall. I win.

❖❖❖❖❖❖
Sorry, I took so long couldn't decide if I wanted to break this chapter into two parts or not. I did, so there's a double update today.

Don't forget to vote and comment for more updates!!

Ily❦