Chapter 1: Desire

A/N THIS IS NOT MY STORY! I found it on fan fiction.net and thought it was amazing so I thought I should share it. I asked the author of the story if I could do this but she never replied. She hasn't been on since 2006 so ya I'm sorry to the author of this story I just really wanted to share. And her a/n will be included also. So this is not my story ok thanks bye enjoy. And there's only 15 chapters but they're reallyyyyyy long chapters. So at the end of the chpater I'll ask a question.

~WANTED~

I always get what I want -always- and lately my sights have been set on a certain little pony. Soon he'll be broken in and then I can ride 'em all I want; that's if his over protective brothers let him out of their sight long enough. I constantly think about the certain auburn haired greaser, of how he would feel, how he would sound, beneath me; his sweat slicked skin moving against mine, and how tight his lithe body would be around me as I thrust into him. And the low breathy moans escaping his swollen lips, and how he would beg and plead for more in needy little whimpers as I pounded him into the mattress. These consistent thoughts always lead me to the same place time after time, and right before me was the devilish little steed that plagued my mind.

"Hey there Ponyboy" the hood said as he gave the young greaser a nod as he came in the front door, the baby Curtis sat on the couch with his nose in a book.

"Sup Dal" Pony said, looking up from the book in his hands, the fellow greaser making his way further into the house; looking to see if anyone else was there.

"Is anybody else here?" he asked when he couldn't seem to find anybody.

"Yeah, Darry's still here," Ponyboy said as he set his book down on the coffee table before getting up "Steve and Soda had plans so they're off somewhere, and I don't know where Johnny is, and Two-bit is 'probly gettin' drunk somewhere, Johnny might be with 'em, I'm not sure." Pony continued to say as he walked into kitchen, getting himself a drink, "want anything to drink?" he asked from behind the fridge door.

"Nah, I'm good" he said as he plopped down on the couch just as Darry came down.

"Oh, Dally, could you watch Ponyboy; everyone else is busy and I have to work?" the eldest Curtis asked as he was getting ready to head out.

"I don't need a babysitter" Ponyboy grumbled as he walked back into the living room, earning him a stern stare from Darry.

"I wasn't askin' for your input, kid brother," Darry retorted, putting emphasis on the last two words "I ain't' gonna let you be home alone" Darry explained, only to have Ponyboy roll his eyes at him in annoyance.