Chapter 10: Love pt3

Continues from last chapter. Last sentence from last chapter: So busy enjoying his bath, the young teen didn't realize that he had company; oblivious as always as the unexpected guest began to undress and slide into the tub with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's not good ta fall asleep in a tub filled with water." a voice suddenly purred next to Ponyboy's ear, gasping as his eyes shot open with fear and surprise, only to see Dallas with a broad smirk across his lips as he watched him.

"Dally! What are you doing in here?" Ponyboy shrieked as the blonde moved in between his legs.

"Takin' a bath with ya, what does it look like I'm doin'?" Dally whispered hotly against the boy's neck before latching his mouth onto it, making the teen moan before moving his lips to the auburn's. As their kiss became more intense, Dally began to slide his hands down the boy's sides to his hips all the way down to his ass cheeks, his finger snaking its way to Pony's tight, puckered entrance, slowly circling his finger around the rim, causing the boy to squirm at his touch.

"W- wait, before you, you know, I have to ask you something first." Ponyboy managed to say as he got enough distance between the both of them. "D-do you really like me, or are you just playing with me?" Pony said quickly, closing his eyes in embarrassment, not wanting to look at the blonde as he continued to say, "'Cause I don't wanna waste your time fallowin' you around thinking that you do." Pony bit his lip as he waited for an answer.

"Ponyboy…" he paused, "Ta tell ya the truth…" he paused again, the air seeming to get heavier and thicker by the second. "I don't like you." his voice completely honest, and his eyes showing truth; something that was never in his eyes. Ponyboy's heart dropped like a rock into the pit of his stomach, tears beginning to well up in his beautiful emerald orbs, as a painful lump started to form in his throat. Ponyboy began to get out of the tub, his hands barely gripping the sides before a cold hand grabbed a hold of his, looking up he saw Dally through teary eyes. "I can't like you," he said gently, pulling Ponyboy into his lap "if I love you." his voice was so gentle it seemed like it wasn't his. Pony's eyes lit up, he was so stunned. He couldn't believe it! He didn't even know that Dallas Winston knew the word love.

"R-really?" Ponyboy asked, almost bewildered; not believing that this was Dallas Winston - The Dallas Winston that could never love anything in this world, the same person that hated everything in this world and rebelled against anything.

"It's hard not to." Dallas said as he stroked Pony's soft cheek with his thumb as he cupped the side of his face, placing a chaste kiss on his soft lips as his hand stroked his thigh softly. "Don't go tellin' no one 'cause they go thinkin' that I'm all soft and stupid shit like that." Dallas warned, making Ponyboy laugh a little. 'You have no idea what ya do ta me; ya make me soft and hard all at once, threatenin' my reputation every time I see ya.' Dallas thought as he continued to kiss the auburn. The bath was quickly ended, both wanting to move to someplace more comfortable, which ended up being Soda's and Pony's room.

"Ungh." Ponyboy moaned softly as the hood moved in between his legs once more, continuing to kiss and caress him. Dally's hands began to wander down the boy's sides to his hips all the way down to his ass cheeks, his finger snaking its way to Pony's tight, puckered entrance, slowly circling his finger around the rim, causing the boy to gasp at his touch.

"Ya got any lube?" Dallas asked huskily against the boys ear.

"What?" Ponyboy asked confusedly, not knowing what the hood was asking for.

"Do you have any Vaseline?" the hood asked, a bit impatient due to the state he was in.

"Yeah, Soda keeps some in a drawer of the nightstand, I don't know why though." Pony said, a bit puzzled by the question as the blonde searched for it.