Chapter 14: Sentenced pt2

Continues from last chapter. Last sentence from last chapter: Standing back up he washed his hands at the sink, dried them, then headed back down stairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey," Ponyboy said, completely unaware of what just went on in his friend's head involving him.

"Heeey," Two-Bit said back with a crooked smirk, thinking back to what he and Pony did in his mind, sitting down next to the auburn. Still in a bit of a horny mood, "Hey, Pone. You ever play, 'Fire truck' before?" Two-Bit asked.

"Umm, I don't think so," Ponyboy answered, curious he asked, "How do you play?"

"I'll show ya," Two-Bit said, his Cheshire smile plastered to his lips as he placed his hand on Pony's knee. "It's a game ta test how ballsy you are," Two-Bit said innocently enough.

"My hand is the fire truck, okay?" Two-Bit said, squeezing Pony's knee lightly, watching as the auburn nodded in understanding. "And if you're comfortable where my hand is and feel ballsy enough, you say 'green light'," Two-Bit said, his hand still placed on Pony's knee. "And if you feel, scared, then you say 'red light', okay," Two-Bit said, patting lightly on Pony's knee.

"O-okay," Pony stammered, agreeing to play the game. "Green light,"

"Alright," Two-Bit said, moving his hand up to the spot above Pony's knee.

"Green light," Pony said, watching as Two-Bit moved his hand to his mid-thigh, groping lightly. Ponyboy paused, reluctant to permit him to go further.

"C'mon Pone, aren't ya ballsy?" Two-Bit teased, rubbing the inside of the auburn's thigh.

"Green light," Pony retorted, watching as Two-Bit moved his hand upwards. Groping the inside of the auburn's thigh right below his groin lightly. "Red light," Ponyboy said, chickening out, a blush flushing his face.

"Fire trucks don't stop for red lights," Two-Bit smirked, thrusting his hand forward, gripping Ponyboy's groin in his large hand, watching the young greaser's shocked expression.

"Ah!" Ponyboy squeaked out in surprise, too frozen in shock to stop the older greaser.

"Hmm, you feel pretty ballsy," Two-Bit said, his lips pressed firmly against Pony's ear, his finger tips feeling the auburn's sack. "You're pretty big for your -," Two-Bit began to say, only to be cut off from an unexpected slap to the face.

"I can't believe you Two-Bit," Ponyboy said, shoving the older greaser away from him, storming off to his room.

"Pony, it was just a game!" Two-Bit shouted after the boy, only to hear a door slammed without another word from the auburn. "Fuckin' A Two-Bit," the rusty haired greaser cussed himself aloud, putting his face in his hands. 'You just had to go and fuck up big time,' Two-Bit thought, shaking his head. A sudden slam of the front door caught his attention, watching as Dally came storming through.

"Where's Pony?" Dallas spat at Two-Bit.

"Upstairs," Two-Bit growled back, watching as the blonde stepped up the stairs. 'Well they're probly gonna fuck like rabbits, not too interested in listening to Pony having his brain fucked out of him by a pissed off hood,' Two-Bit thought to himself bitterly, deciding to take his leave to the small convenience store in town. "I do need a new pack of Kools," Two-Bit muttered absentmindedly as he stepped outside, walking over to his car.

"Pone?" Dally asked, knocking when he found the door locked. He heard a muffled 'Dally?' from the other side, knocking again, "Yeah, it's me, open up," the blonde said, leaning against the door frame as he waited for the auburn to open the door. "Hey," Dallas said as the door opened, revealing the auburn, quickly snatching him up in his arms in a rough kiss.