Chapter 27: BurglarProof? pt2

Continues from last chapter. Last sentence of last chapter: Pony shivered as Dallas's persistence for acceptance into his mouth grew more demanding, nearly gasping as the hood clutched the side of his sensitive ribcage, pulling him closer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"C'mon Pony, lemme kiss ya." Dallas chuckled, finding Pony's stubbornness utterly enticing.

"No." Ponyboy flat out denied him, earning him a wicked leering glare from the hood. Excepting Ponyboy's resistance as a challenge, Dallas pressed his lips against the auburn's sensitive neck. The blonde grazed his teeth against the skin of the boy's throat, educing a shock of pleasure up Pony's spine as the hood gathered a portion of fervent skin between his teeth. "Ahnh!" The hood tugged on the auburn's heated flesh between his teeth, eliciting a panted groan. Dallas unclasped the front of his own jeans, as Ponyboy was far too captivated by the feel of the hood's ministrations on his neck, oblivious to the hood's hands as they grasped a hold of his. "Mnnp!" Ponyboy yelped when Dallas shoved their intertwined hands down his pants, his blush engulfing his entire face at the feel of Dallas's hard lengthy member. "Ahn!" Ponyboy gasped when Dallas rocked his groin against his palm; the slick heated skin gliding so easily against his sweaty palm.

"Mmmngh." Dallas's eyes fluttered closed as he groaned lowly, curling his bottom lip into his mouth, nipping at it tenderly with his teeth. "Uhnngh." Dallas groaned softly at the feel of Ponyboy's nervous twitching fingers against his aching cock.

"Mhnn!" Ponyboy whimpered in embarrassment and disbelief, covering his face with his free hand as if to make believe it wasn't happening, but his raging blush and the slick feel of the hood proved otherwise.

"My god, you're too fuckin' cute." Dallas hissed breathily next to Pony's ear. "Grab me tight, grip me hard, pump me fast." Ponyboy shuddered as the words were growled huskily into his ear, almost sounding desperate and pleading. But Ponyboy's hand remained flaccid, uncertain of what do with the mewling hood above him. "Mmnngh!?" Dallas groaned out at the absence of the auburn's hand against his cock. Knowing full well that the auburn would just fight him if he attempted to get the boy's hands back down his pants, so he did the unpredictable.

"Ahhngh!" Ponyboy shrieked loudly when the hood shoved his hand down the front of his pants. "Nngh, nononono!" Ponyboy squealed under his breath as the hood's devilish fingers wreaked havoc upon his sensitive loins. "Mmnph!" Ponyboy clamped his hands over his mouth as a pleasure filled cry was torn from the very core of his being elicited from the sinful pleasure plagued upon his groin.

"Let them hear how sexy your moans are." Dallas said, pulling Pony's hands away from his mouth.

"Ungh, no!" Ponyboy grunted softly, pulling his hands back to his mouth. Dallas smirked wickedly, tearing the boy's hands off of his face, pinning them above his head. "Don't!" Ponyboy hissed lowly as he struggled to free his hands.

"You didn't wanna use them anyway." Dallas teased, rubbing at his own crotch as if to remind the boy. Dallas soon found his hand on the auburn's groin, petting the boy heavily.

"Ahngh!" Ponyboy couldn't stop the cry that slipped past his lips and into the immediate space occupied by three other persons. "Ahn!" Pony clamped his teeth sharply into his lips in hopes of evading any further outbursts as the hood played him like the Devil's fiddle; passionately and intimately. "Ngh, ahnn!" the auburn's head tossed and lolled back and forth as the hood stroked him tenderly. "Don't." Pony panted out, groaning softly as Dallas dismissed his plead and carried on with his devil work. Dallas leaned down, kissing Ponyboy a bit roughly, slipping a hand into the teen's underwear with a sudden downward thrust of his large hand. "Ah!" Ponyboy panted out as the hood twirled his fingers around his warm auburn curls before tracing the boy's shaft with the tips of his fingers, making Ponyboy twist and jerk. "Dally!" Pony whimpered as the blonde began to tease him mercilessly; raking his nails down the boy's length, then stroking him lightly, then rough and hard.