Chapter 32: Calm

"Gh, Dal, I have homework." Ponyboy laughed softly as the blonde nuzzled into his neck, placing ticklish kisses up and down his neck. "Mhh, stop." Ponyboy giggled, pushing at the hood's shoulder.

"C'mon, you can do it on your way to school or somethin." Dallas suggested, ignoring the boy's resistance he kept persisting.

"Its called homework for a reason." Ponyboy smirked, pulling his books off the coffee table. "And with the way Two-Bit drives, you gotta be kiddin' me." Pony said with a look.

"Fine, do your busywork, I aint gonna stop my fun though." Dallas huffed, pulling the auburn down to the couch, earning a small shriek of surprise from the boy.

"You freakin' sex addict." Ponyboy mumbled through his smirk, opening his textbook.

"Can you blame me?" Dallas cooed mischievously, groping at the boy's back end, enjoying the sudden jolt of the boy's body in response, knowing full well that a blush was hiding behind that damn history textbook the boy was holding up. "Mind if I just nibble on ya hipbones?" Dallas asked with a puckered smirk at the boy, pulling at the hem of the boy's loose jeans.

"Hm, it's fine." Ponyboy sighed on the breath of a soft chuckle. His skin tingling at the feel of rough nips and bites being trailed down his hips. "Mmnnh." Ponyboy moaned softly as heated lips and tongue suckled the thin skin atop his pelvic bone, shivering as the sensations coursed to his groin in waves that shook his body.

"Woooh, hey, didn't mean to interrupt anything." Darry said from the front door, having come in so suddenly it gave the two little warning.

"Uh, nah." Ponyboy said, scrambling to pull his clothes back together, his face flushed in deep crimson. Dallas flopped down on the auburn, knowing that the kid wasn't down for going any further now that he was embarrassed beyond basic function.

"Workin' on your homework?" Darry asked as he made his way up the stairs, subtly reminding the boy to quit his necking and get back to work.

'Dammit Dar.' Dallas cussed Superman out in his head, heaving out a heavy sigh, knowing that would be all the boy would focus on now. Ponyboy carried on with his reading, the sound of a page being turned would occur every so often.

"Could you hand me my notebook?" Ponyboy nudged the hood with his textbook, earning a scoff and a grumble from the hood but nevertheless getting what he asked for. "Thanks." Ponyboy chuckled, starting on the chapter questions.

"Pony, remember to get your homework done." Darry said on his way out the door, giving Dallas a hard look before leaving for his second job. "Oh, hey Two-Bit!" Darry said as the rusty haired greaser came up the porch steps.

"Is Soda here, I didn't see him at the DX?" Two-Bit asked.

"He should be home in a bit, he was out picking up a few things for the house." Darry said as he made his way down the walk.

"'Kay, I'll just wait for 'im." Two-Bit called back to Darry, stepping into the house. "Oh, hey guys, thought you'd be out." the Matthews boy said, really not having on planning to encroach on the two's time together.

"Yeah, well poindexter over here has homework." Dallas gritted, tapping the boy's book off his knees.

"Hey!" Ponyboy snapped back, putting his book back in place.

"So what's up with your car Two-Bit?" Dally asked, getting up from the couch.

"It's been pissing oil man!" Two-Bit groaned, "how the hell am I supposed to do drags if it's just gonna leak all over the damn road?" he shook his head, obviously fed up with his car.