Chapter 12: Ambivalent pt2

Continues from last chapter. Last sentence of last chapter: "See ya later," Dallas said as he watched the screen door close behind his friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Damn Two-Bit.' Dally thought bitterly as he sat down on the couch. 'Ya wouldn't be such a damn problem if ya didn't like the kid so much.' Dallas continued to think as he sucked on his cigarette. 'It's definitely a bit out of the friend zone then I like. He's nothin' but a threat, a threat that Ponyboy is oblivious to,' Dally thought angrily as he put out the butt of his cigarette in the ash tray that was on the coffee table, making his way up the stairs to the auburn's room. He let himself in quietly as he made his way over to the bed. Soon finding himself straddling the small greaser's hips as his hands roamed the body beneath him as he set himself on the bed. Ponyboy let out a soft moan as his body reacted to the blondes touches and strokes, as his mind began to awaken from it's dormant, hazy state. Slowly waking as the blonde continued to let his hands roam. Knowing who it was, Ponyboy pushed the blonde down and climbed on top of him, pinning his shoulders to the bed as he straddled the hood's hips, staring down at the stunned blonde.

"Why are you an' Two-Bit always arguing?" Pony asked innocently as he rested his hands on the blonde's chest as he leaned up a bit, lightly playing with the tattered fabric of the t-shirt absentmindedly. The hood rubbed his hands up and down the auburn's thighs as he tried to figure out a way to answer the young greaser.

"It's nothin', don't worry 'bout it," Dallas said nonchalantly as he stared up at the auburn.

"It's not nothin' Dal, I can't stand ta see my friends fight!" Ponyboy snapped defensively, gripping the hood's shirt in his hands as he clenched his hands into fists. "It isn't fair that me and you, or me and Two-Bit can't seem to be around each other without you two starting with one another and I just want to know, why?" Ponyboy asked, almost sounding threatening; still a bit angered from the confusing and frustrating thoughts and questions that raced through his mind.

"If I told you it was nothin' ta worry about, then don't worry about it!" Dallas snarled, nearly glaring up at the auburn.

"I'm not allowed to worry about my friends?" Ponyboy asked almost brokenheartedly, yet mostly defensively. "And I can't know what's buggin' ya?" Ponyboy asked, resting his soft hand on the blonde's rough cheek, gliding his thumb over and back soothingly.

"Nothin's buggin' me." Dally mumbled out a lie as he stretched his arms out.

"Fine, okay," Ponyboy said with a shrug, not pressing any further.

"Nothin's buggin me, I'm just frustrated," Dallas huffed, causing Ponyboy to get a concerned look on his face. Looking as if he were going to ask what was wrong, only missing the chance when Dally continued, "Sexually frustrated," the blonde growled out lowly, quickly lunging forward, pinning the auburn to the bed roughly. "Mind helpin' me get rid of some of my frustration, Ponyboy?" Dallas whispered huskily against Pony's neck as his hand dipped into the boy's short's, feeling him squirm and wriggle beneath him as he gripped him firmly, listening to his harsh moan in response. "Mmm, I'll take that as a 'yes'," the hood chuckled against the auburn's slightly gaping lip's before capturing them with his own greedily, tearing the boy's shirt from his lithe body, tossing it to the floor.

"A-ah-hh, D- Dally," Ponyboy whimpered and gasped as the hood scraped his sharp teeth down his chest and torso, nearly grunting as the hood raked his fingernails down his sides. The auburn has always been a sucker when ever Dally gets rough with him, it drives him crazy; completely driven by lust with each rough touch, grope, stroke and scratch the blonde places upon the boy's willing body. Ponyboy's back arched high off of the bed as the blonde's hot tongue danced across his chest, making him moan. Pony fisted his hand in the hood's straw hair as he sucked on his neck, getting a grunt of approval from the blonde. The hood sucked on his ear, making him moan softly. Pony grinded his hips against the blonde's as the hood continued to kiss his lips roughly - scrapping his teeth against the auburn's bottom lip and tongue. When ever the auburn and the hood are with one another at times like these, Ponyboy forgets about everything, he stops his daydreaming, and stops his thoughts to live in the here and now, and not in some book or dream, but in the real world, with Dallas Winston.