Chapter 26: Burglarproof?

Well hey thar! Hope ya liked chpt 11, sorry for the lack of Johnny in the last chpt, he wasn't the main focus or really tied in too much, he's in this one though! And another sorry for the lack of me! (I've spent most of my summer moving to a new town and registering to a new high school for my senior year, which has really taken it's toll on my writing time!) but I prevailed!

P.S. all will be revealed to the brothers soon, but not soon enough. Gosh, I feel like I'm more of a cock tease than Ponyboy is! And that's sayin' somethin' hahaha!

"Hey Dal, make sure Pony's up would ya?" Darry asked as he adjusted his work belt.

"No prob." Dally said coolly with a suppressed smirk, watching as the eldest Curtis took off down the walkway to the car. As soon as Darry's car pulled out of sight, Dallas made a mad dash for the auburn's bedroom. His excitement welled up inside of him as he burst into Ponyboy's bedroom, just barely containing his exhilaration as he jumped onto the bed, stirring the auburn slightly.

"Mmmn!" Ponyboy groaned out in annoyance as his bed shook uncontrollably thanks to the anxious hood jumping up and down on it like a trampoline. "Guh!" Pony groaned as the hood dropped down on top of him, straddling his slim waist.

"Wakey, wakey time Pony." Dallas smirked seductively as he lightly rubbed his hardening groin against Ponyboy's, eliciting a soft waking moan from the boy.

"Mnn, Dally?" Ponyboy asked quietly as he, and his lower body, began to waken.

"G'mornin' my saucy mare." Dallas purred against Pony's lips before placing a chaste kiss upon them. Catching the shiny chain around the auburn's neck overjoyed the hood, seeing his ring slung around the boy's neck showed Dallas Ponyboy's commitment to him.

"You're in a good mood." Ponyboy smirked softly as he peered through his creasing eyelids up at the hood.

"Damn right I am." Dallas said hotly as he leaned over the auburn, bracing himself with both his hands down on the mattress on either side of the boys head. Ponyboy leaned up towards the hood, kissing him back more thoroughly.

"Mm, how come?" Ponyboy asked, breaking their kiss, licking his lips and loving the taste of the hood on them.

"'Cause aint nobody home." Dallas growled lowly against Ponyboy's throat with a wet kiss, making the auburn shudder. Dallas shoved himself up off of the mattress so he was sitting back on his calves. Ponyboy couldn't help the light flush that lit up his cheeks, but the way that the hood slowly began to undress on top of him would get anyone blushing. "So what ya wanna do Pony?" Dallas asked with a glide of his tongue over his teeth, revealing a scare littered torso as he tugged his shirt off completely.

"I- I'm not sure." Ponyboy stammered breathily, feeling Dally's hands through the blanket as they roamed up his stomach and chest.

"I could think of a few things." Dallas said as he began to pull the blanket off of his favorite little auburn.

"Like what?" Ponyboy said just below a whisper, shuddering as cool air hit his skin as the blanket was completely pulled from his body, leaving just a few articles of clothing between them. Hardening even more at the sight of the auburn; scratches and nickel sized bruises covered Ponyboy's porcelain skin. Four long jagged scratches littered the auburn's sides, leading down to handprint shaped bruises laying across Pony's hips. Seeing his marking on the younger teen nearly sent him over the edge.

"You'll see." Dallas stated simply, a smile found it's way across Dallas's lips; he loved how innocent the auburn still was even after their first 'session'. He leant back down quickly, unable to resist the boy's beckoning lips. The heat of the feverish skin beneath his hands radiated to the rest of his body; sending a bolt of electricity down his spine.