Chapter 5

Eunwoo said "There are red bean bread on the table."

Lisa was shocked by the sudden goodwill released by Professor Cha. She quickly walked to the table and really saw the same combination as the day before. The two convenience store bought red bean breads with a cup of fresh milk and a cup of tea.

There are no shops or restaurants near the mansion. There is however a chain convenience store just outside the corner. Lia is usually the trotter of Professor Cha and is in charge of all the affairs, including purchase. Professor Cha rarely goes out to buy even a pack of cigarettes. And apart from buying all the needed supplies, in addition to teaching and work, this man stays at home most of the time.

Lisa walked back into the living room. Somehow, not willing to struggle, do not want to give in because of a few red bean breads but is moved inside.

"You do not usually eat red bean bread. It is too sweet for you and you do not like it."

Eunwoo thought for a moment and then said "It is too sweet but I do not know what to buy. At least this sweetness will slow down your hypoglycaemia that brought dizziness."

Whether it is Professor Cha whom rarely say such a long sentence or his kindness, even the tone is still indifferent, letting the heart of Lisa quicken. She thought, Professor Cha did have a warm heart even if he did not know how to speak his heart. He also does not understand relationships, but indeed is a warm-hearted person. Then she is a matured adult, she will say that his past action of sending her recipe book are unintentional!

The Cold War is finally over.

Friday, bidding farewell to the rainy days, the weather cleared. The sun suddenly appeared. Eunwoo sat in the study armchair, feeling that his home that was feeling depressed over the last two weeks is now able to pick up the laughter again.

"I tell you, this is not the same longan rice cake oh. I am very serious in studying the blog, learning about the ingredients and the cooking time. There is no reason that it will not succeed!" Lisa happily say.

Eunwoo action indeed had a significant effect. Miss Manoban is no longer angry. But he is still puzzled why the rice ball did not appear but still longan rice cakes?

The same seat and the same sunshine. Lisa prepared warm herbal tea and also the longan rice cake. She cut them into bite size and beautifully placed them on the plate.

"Professor Cha try it?"

Cannot not try it?

Cha Eunwoo, even if do not understand the woman's heart, but also can understand that in order to maintain Miss Manoban's good mood, this longan rice cake he must eat. To be honest, he do not like sweet longan.

Eunwoo ate the first mouth. He is surprised to find that the taste is good. The glutinous rice shells and the longan sweet taste is perfect and not greasy. It can be said that this experience is completely different.

Seeing that Professor Cha ate three pieces, Lisa smiled. She is very happy and said without any shame "I am not bad at all. This is a comprehensive internet approach that extracts the essence. Even my mum and my colleagues in the company are boasting about the delicious taste."

Eunwoo ate a few more mouthfuls. She look so happy that she served the flower tea.

"Today's tea is chamomile with lemon leaves. More refreshing. A perfect blend with the heavy flavoured longan rice cake."

Eunwoo sipped the tea. After finishing two-thirds of the longan rice cake, he suddenly stopped the action.

"Is there any wine inside?" He asked with unusual flushing on his cheeks and forehead.

Although he bought the recipe book and also marked them, but that does not mean that he will go through the recipes step by step while checking out the ingredients. Miss Manoban's previous longan rice cakes nor this is not his first time eating. Moreover, the little alcoholic, he thought the wine in the rice cakes today is only the longan fermented taste, but followed by a ...................

Lisa explained "Longan rice cake must add wine. Professor Cha, your face is red...!"

Professor Cha not only blush. The handsome face began to show a blossoming scary erythema.

Lisa stared "No, Professor Cha , your face....."

Eunwoo raised his hand, scratching. He is only allergic to the same food. The answer already in the heart but he just wanted to confirm. "Miss Manoban added what wine?"

Lisa began to feel uneasy. She nervously answered "In general, it is Garmisch but last time the Garmisch did not taste good. So I added Puli's aged Shaoxing wine. My mother went to Puli Winery and brought back some."

Eunwoo sigh. It is really Shaoxing wine that was added. Who would like to imagine that a powerful figure like him, will two consecutive defeats to this nostalgic snack?

"I am allergic to Shaoxing wine. Especially Chen Shao. As long as there is a little bit, I will have rashes."

"Alcohol rash...." Lisa was surprised. Just... allergies reaction is so quick? Not a few seconds, his neck followed by the eyelids are also swollen up!

"Miss Manoban, I sincerely suggest that you should stop the dedication of the longan rice cake." Eunwoo faintly said.

Looking at the tragedy of Professor Cha, Lisa holding both sides of the cheeks feeling at lost. She actually turned a handsome dude into an ugly one. She really wanna shout!

*

Chou Tzuyu, an in-patient thoracic surgeon at the teaching hospital is also the wife of 'efficiency' partner of Cha Lia and also an important friend of hers. Because of the relationship between the two parties, the feeling of Lisa and Chou Tzuyu is also very good. The three women often meet for afternoon tea. Men are also not allowed to join.

At this time, Professor Cha is personally treated by the attending physician of the Department of Allergy and Immunology. And Chou Tzuyu placing her hands in the green sterile clothes while looking gleefully at her friend.

Because of her own disaster, so Lisa specifically requested for Tzuyu help. So she came specially to the emergency room to visits.

Chou Tzuyu whispered into her ears "Hey, you finally could not help but become a killer yourself? The use of food allergic reactions can indeed kill invisibly."

Professor Cha's strange allergic is also a topic of frequent talk between the three women. After all, Professor Cha's character and cold response is also special.